Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigbachness, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Favorite tunes for when Ur feeling it? I'm about to go light up a fatty and I haven't decided what Ima listen toSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. MgmtSent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

3. It's working -mgmtWeeken wars -mgmtElectric feel- mgmtKids -mgmt Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

4. Soundcloud.com/blxnt play any of my likes or listen to my vol.1 and you'll be vibing out my dude

5. Sometimes I like listening to some bass enhanced rap done by a guy that goes by decaf. Most of the time I like listening to metal or rock, nothing like getting super stoned and finding myself playing air guitar hahaSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you've never gotten into sixties jams, start with a bunch of Beatles and work from there. Best period of musical history thus far. No need for specific song advice, the Beatles just rock.

7. #7 NCwhiteboy, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Idk if you have seen this but ill post link anyways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6K0iDsu0TM

8. Anything by Peter tosh is great. Thievery corporation has a lot of really good stuff, the weeknd is great, Toro y moi is another artist that I listen to.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

9. I second MGMT. I'm into stuff like Wavves, King Tuff, DIIV, Beach House, Swim Deep. Anything surfy is good. Yesterday I was listening to trip-hop while I was stoned which is a super dope genre that I used to be into a little bit and haven't listened to in a while.