Music While High..?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Jo0p420, Sep 18, 2008.

1. i play the guitar and piano, but the thing is if i play high i lose my high so fast! and if i smoke too much i cant get my fingers to function right!:mad:
    anyone else deals with this problem? what do you guys do??

2. i just chill when im high. ive found that my high is visibly shorter and worse when i have to try and do something (walking, working, etc..)

3. oh shit! sorry i posted in the wrong section :rolleyes:

4. i love playing guitar high, man. in no way does it kill my buzz, nor do my fingers refuse to function.

i can just tune out the world while i play high... it's a beautiful thing. then when i stop playing and come back to reality, it's also great cause then I realize i'm crazy high.

while i'm playing usually i channel so much focus and energy into my playing that i can't actually tell how high i am

5. i been playing electric guitar for about two years now. maybe i need more practice before i play super high. but i do play most of red hot chili peppers songs and couple other band's songs

6. I've been playing drums since I was 10, so about 9 years now, and I get THE BEST jams in with my friends when we are blazed off our faces. It starts really rough, but it gets really groovy and we get into it. Twenty minutes later, we're playing the awesomest blues ever. Ten minutes after, we finally stop and someone typically says something like "WHY didn't we record that?"

Haha, I love it personally.