Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music Sounds Awful When High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stj529, May 3, 2014.

1. Being able to hear every part doesn't make me feel music. Only when I hear the whole thing together does it sound good. Spam away.

2. I know I am high but what?

• Like Like x 2
  3. music sounds good rather if you are high or not, thats how its supposed to be :D

🌞

4. #4 Mr.Otter, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    Listening to music is easily my favorite thing to do while I'm high.

• Like Like x 10
  5. stop listening to bad music.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Justin Beiber sounds awful when you're sober too.

• Like Like x 3
  7. High and fucking a hot girl with music playing is the best thing ever.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Music sounds the same to me high as it does completely sober :confused_2:  Sometimes I can enjoy it more when I'm high however

9. #9 Headphones, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    Yeah. You're weird. Listen to a record on a small record player then, so theres less range. But how can it be considerably worse when you're high that you use the word awful? What happens to your ears when you're stoned?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't know. And go Steelers.

11. Either I'm way too blitzed to understand this or...
    Do you mean just focusing on certain aspects of a song isn't the same as taking the whole experience in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm wicked-high right now, but it seems that I've heard that some people get tinnitus when they're high. Maybe I totally imagined that, though. I can't tell right now. That would probably make music less pleasant.

13. It's both an individual and holistic experience when I listen to music blitzed. Are you using an equalizer? If so, an imbalance can result in that. Set everything to Flat or turn off the equalizer.

Cannabis does affect your senses, but haven't heard of it contributing to tinnitus.

Also another factor, you may be highly sensitive to your senses.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399130392.434860.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  15. Yep. Not a fan of all this time they call the offseason.

16. What's this blasphemy to the Weed Gods?

It's a blast for me.

17. When Im stupid high I go to quality psytrance, as thats what its made for. Or... Epic old school rock and roll, really long powerful tunes from Sabbath, Zeppelin, Maiden, Hawkwind, Tentacles. For the chillin high, Reggae, Jazz, Classical, and Ambient are all nice.

18. That was always my favorite thing - get high and put on the headphones, listen to some music. ahhh...  But if that doesn't work for you, that's fine too.   Everyone is different.

19. I almost can't not listen to music high.
    I do pay attention to lyrics and meaning high sometimes .

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

20. music always sounds incredible to me when I blaze. it puts me in a relaxed, trance state of mind. Stay faded :smoking: