music soothes the savage beast

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Trouble, Mar 13, 2003.

1. When Im high I usually sit alone in the dark blasting ozzy out of my stereo loud enough that my seeling starts to fall apart and the walls rattle violently I dont give a fuck when the neibors complain about their windows shakin or the noise levle I just turn it up and say fuck off to the damm narcs I think ozzy's music has helpped me through some real hard times in my life and The one that helps me the most is NO MORE TEARS I've spent alot of time in the company of pain and tragody like sleepin on the streets when the entire family is pissed at me and fighting for cash when I need to get some food to feed that family but I always breake free of my problems when ozzys bringin down my house "litteraly" but when the music stops The shit of the world returns and sarrow girps my world once again but as long as I got some weed and ozzy keeps blowing out my ear drums Ill alays be able to take the worlds shit and return it 1000 times over