Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music / Song suggestion?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AsFan96, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys im hella baked and I love music while im just sitting around, I like any kind of music rap, post hardcore etc. So give me some suggestions guys:)

2. Just What I Am- Kid Cudi

3. Linkin park en the nd.

4. kottonmouth kings

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdXdsF08SWQ]Eminem- Rock Bottom - YouTube[/ame]

6. thanks guys i listened to them while using my new bubbler awesome!

7. Some good post hardcore bands: Alesana, Senses Fail, Motionless In White, I Set My Friends On Fire.
    For rock music I would recommend Inkwell, they're very underrated. Check out the song The Whale The Whale The Whale

8. Slightly Stoopid - Everything you need. The Expendables, Damian Marley, SOJA, Rebelution, vibe out to that good shit!

9. This guy knows some good music

10. I personally enjoy;

Pink floyd- time
    Lynyrd skynyrd - simple man
    Black sabbath - over the rainbow
    Jon lajoie - I kill people

11. Thanks Blades, you really know how to make someone really feel old.

I don't know who any of those groups/people are, never heard of any of them. :eek:

I'm so old I still like "Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band-Live".

12. Hey, that's my era of music too, but recently I've been listening to the punk rock/ska/reggae vibes, and I've gotta say, music has come a long way.

Of course if you're gonna talk good oldies to smoke out to you've gotta mention The Doors, Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, and Tom Petty :smoking:

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRqwQWsCZ4"]xploding plastix - kissed by a kisser HQ - YouTube[/ame]

14. OP said he wanted post-hardcore and rap but now that we're talking all-time good bands:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEC5s3nzVzo]The Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky - YouTube[/ame]

this song puts me in a trance everytime i hear it

15. Everyone knows it..... But also people may forget it...Nelly- Ride With Me

16. Missed that hardcore/rap part. Put on some face man! Scarface - Seen a man die, hard track. Tupac is a must, but besides that there's Big Pun, Gang Starr, Big L, Geto Boys, UGK, that real shit. Snoop's Doggfather/Blue Carpet Treatment albums are good smoke out/hard rhymes, tracks like Downtown Assassins, Vapors, and Blueberry are definitely some of the best on them. Also check out Nas/Damian Marley's collab album Distant Relatives, Nah Mean will be sure to get your head swingin. Man I could go on if ya wanted :D

17. Fuck dude we listen to the same shit. Listening to some big l right now, then gonna turn on my block by scarface. Also Pac and old snoop (I only like Doggystyle)

18. I'll give them a try ^.^

19. Hey!
    I know them.