Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music of the past

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jermainel1, Jan 26, 2010.

1. just was wondering what type of music people of the 70-80's would get high too?

2. 70s music was perfect for gettin high to so...i guess they'd turn on their radio:hello:

3. are u for real lol pink F is one

4. im gunna take a wild guess nd say the kinda music at woodstock

5. #5 dayvan cowboy, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    spacemen 3.

6. Pink Floyd is amazing.... actually... im listening to him right now lol:hello:

7. dude, really?

hendrix, sabbath, mahavishnu orchestra...

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s]YouTube - Paul Robeson - Ol' Man River (Showboat - 1936) J.Kern O. Hammerstein II[/ame]

9. :confused:

10. probbaly lady gaga's mom

11. You know, Pink Floyd, the English singer/songwriter :p

He's a pretty cool guy

12. errr ahhh ummm....

Please be a troll

13. Beatles
    LED ZEPPELIN
    PINK FLOYD
    BOB DYLAN
    HENDRIX
    judas preist
    BOB MARLEY
    ccr

BOLD=BIG AND OBVIOUS ONES :)

14. #14 dirtydingusus, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010

lmfao! "Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
    The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
    Oh by the way, which one's Pink?"

15. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

what the fucking shit. what the fucking fuck?!

16. PINK FLOYD - taken from the names of two Georgia bluesmen Pink Anderson and Floyd Council - from the early days when the band saw itself as a blues band

17. A mix of different music. Did Pink F--Comfortably Numb (something soothing about that song while smoking), southern rock like 38 Special, Journey, Kiss, Ozzy, --later in the 80's, Tesla, Cinderella. There are a few more but I can not remember off the top of my head.