Music for rollin'

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by plink67, May 14, 2007.

1. What's up, I'm planning on rolling in a day or two and I was wondering if anyone had any good music suggestions, individual songs, alubms, or artists, anything would help. Thanks, Peace.

2. -Sublime (the earlier stuff is the best)
    -Anything with Mike Patton in it (Faith No More, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Peeping Tom)
    -The Allman Brothers
    -Tool
    -Immortal Technique

...what ever your favorite bands are, actually.

3. i listened to some classical music while i was rolling last time and developed a deep appreciation and love for it that i havent felt since i was a child

4. pavement is a good band to listen to whilst rollin

5. I was gonna suggest some classical music. I downloaded Beethoven's (almost) Complete Piano Sonata's as preformed by Claudio Arrau, and I can't stop listening to it.

6. Yay Area Rap. Lots of the songs are about thizzin.

Check ; Mac Dre, Mistah F.A.B., Keak Da Sneak, Yukmouth, Mac Hall, Dubee A.K.A. Sugawolf

Or for techno I would have to say INfected Mushroom is the way to go :D

7. infected mushroom

good suggestion

8. Paganini's Violin Concerto No.5 in A Minor.

Allegro Maestoso is orgasmic!

9. i have thizzed out on these songs many times and would suggest them to anyone who gets the thizzle twitch when music comes on

infected mushroom - cities of the future, anything else by them will also leave u with cum on ur leg. the are made for mainly acid the two dudes in this band are crazy acid heads. Another good album is Vicious Delicous thyre latest one

Dj Balloon - Techno rocker

Mac Dre - Thizzle dance

Juno Reactor - i recomend these guys with every last breath. u've heard em if you've seen the fight scene on matrix 3 neo vrs the 500000002 mr smiths. its the crazy kewl one thats realy intense. i classify these guys as adventure techno! with an explanation mark.

Floggin Molly - U may not like these guys..theyre irish punk but theyre realy fast paced. i love em. All my friends think im crazy

Incubus - science and psycopsylocibin. everything else by this band blows hairy asshole but those two album are made for drugs.

Modest Mouse - We were dead before the ship sank thyre latest album..great album i love it. I'm a hardcore Modest Mouse fan/ Everything they say is so metaphoricle and the dudes vocals are one of a kind.

Sublime - Scarlet Begonias, 40 ounces of freedom(the song) What Happend, basicly 40 ounces(the album)

....Eminem

10. TIESTO, the worlds greatest dj

Dj Krust
    Dj SS
    Mc Eksman
    Andy C
    Nicky Blackmarket
    Dj epsilon - especially barcelona, origional dub and full vocal mix
    Ganja Kru
    Dj Hype
    Pendulum