Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Music Festival

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MangledChipmunk, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm going out to a music festival next weekend. I'm fairly certain there will be drug dogs there as this is one of the biggest music festivals of this year where I live. Are edibles my best bet for being high for most of it?

Thanks.

2. Yup, you got it, sport.

But I've been to my fair share of major major music festivals and just about everybody is carrying drugs. I can't really see any sort of authority trying to bust everybody.

3. #3 Iceni Toker, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    If your at a music festival and go 10 minutes without smelling weed, something's wrong.
    You'll be fine, I've gotten into festivals plenty of times with weed, even when there's sniffer dogs.

I'm pretty sure that there's so much people with weed that they just don't bother doing anything about it, the dogs are most likely there for hard drugs.

Just make sure you remember about the bag check if they are doing one.

4. Yeah music festival is pretty much a gathering of different drug users, unless you unluckily get randomly searched coming in or do something totally crazy the police won't give you a second look