Music as a Weapon V - Korn ~ Disturbed ~ Sevendust

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by choppedHARmonic, Mar 24, 2011.

1. #1 choppedHARmonic, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    :metal:I'm seeing Korn, Disturbed, and Sevendust tomorrow and was wondering, for anyone whose seen them once or multiple times, what songs do they like to play live?

Blind, DWTS, Stupify, Freak, Stricken of course are givens and I know them by heart. Does Korn mostly play old material or Issues, Take a Look, See You-era mostly? I picked up Disturbed's new album Asylum so I'm sure they will play stuff from that.

What songs are good from Sevendust? I've hardly ever heard them.

2. I saw Disturbed on their MAAW 4 tour 4 years ago as a freshman in high school. It was and still is the best night of my life. They played smoe old, some new. Stricken was awesome and literally everyone was standing up for their entire performance.

I've had a few nights that were incredible but this one tops them all. I'm going to the tour when it comes to GA this August..it's been too long.

3. Yeah the fan connection is great at the shows. The Asylum special edition comes with a documentary called Decade of Disturbed, and it showed a clip from a Finland show where Dave split the fans down the middle and called it The Wall. I don't remember the song they played but then the fans charged toward each other, it looked insane