Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by donnydarko, Aug 19, 2008.

1. I plan on eating mushrooms for the first time in the next few days...any advice i should know of before doing so?

2. have lots of bud

3. have a comfortable set and setting

4. Make sure you consume them in a way that doesn't make you throw up.

5. Ingredients:
    4 large fresh portabella mushroom caps
    3 cups dry red wine
    2 tbsp. shallots or red onions (minced)
    2 tbsp. fresh garlic (chopped)
    1/4 cup olive oil
    1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary (chopped)
    1/2 tsp. dry thyme
    To taste salt and pepper

Directions:
    Place mushrooms in a shallow pan; combine remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the mushrooms. Marinate for 1-2 hours, turning once. Remove from marinade and cook on hot grill for 3 minutes on each side. Slice and serve as a side dish or main course.

6. Agreed with both posters. I suggest eating the shrooms with Peanut Butter, or something like a burger. :smoking:

7. You might want to read some stuff on this page. The stuff higher up on the page than the point I linked to probably isn't that important, but most of the stuff below is worth reading if you want to know how to prepare and what to expect.

8. It's all like a big mood enhancer, go into it positively.
    Also make sure you think of it as a journey, not like "I'm going to eat these and get fucked!" I always feel like mushrooms have a tendency to bite at your mind more than other psychedelics, which is why there are so much fun xD

9. Just remeber it's not real. I have seen a few people go way to far into their trip.

10. Set and setting are important, but as truly amazing as mushrooms are, you don't trip all that hard, so unless you scare easily and don't know how to pull yourself out of a bad trip, you don't have to worry about having an unpleasant time.

I'd eat them on an empty stomach with OJ to wash them down after each mouthful. Simply chew them up, then swallow. Prepare to have (possibly) one of the best experiences of your life.

11. First off i hope you trip balls and have a great time.

anywho i just about 3g of shrooms about an hour ago and i can feel a tiny difference but not much. I think there duds