Mushroom trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Toberson, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

Just chillin watchin harold and kumar get the munchies and im a bit baked so i thought id post up what happend the day before yesterday.

Me and bout 4 of my mates did mexican mushrooms id done them a few times before and been fine, but we was all pretty hammerd on them giggling tripping etc. Until suddenly my mate stood up and just fell straight over and blacked out, he then got up and got on his knees and started headbutting the floor scratching his face really bad, bleeding everywhere. Some exorcist shit wasent funny man, i got up and started tripping out everything went all dotty and i couldent stand so i ran off to sit on a bench by myself , made my self sick this really made me feel better. I had such a headrush, i was panacing, i dont know what it was???

I then lied down for a awhile and i got my head back together and was fine, my friend was fine too, he just blacked out, dunno bout the floor headbutting though, was quite scary.

Ive gone like that once when i had a really big bong and popped it all in one, made me feel weird like i was gona pass out. Being sick helps me though.....

Stay high . peace all..

2. sounds like good times to me , but that would be scary to witness while your tripping out

just remember that your on drugs and thats why your retarded

3. ouch yeah dude, that totally sucks. that must have been a pretty messed up trip for you... and definitely don't stop tripping because of this one experience. i'm off to get high :smoke:, though so take care!

4. haha yea. try to avoid any stress as often as you can. Hate other stuff, not friends. Just try to do something that will make you in a happy mood as soon as you can. Even if you dont feel like it, or your scared or whatever, it will make your trip better.

5. Yeah it wont stop me from tripping - i love it too much!

I think it was more of a panic attack ya know..

Thanks for the replies guys

....stay high...

- Got my self an eigth to blaze tonight :D:D -