Mushroom spore website?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 102273, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Would anyone happen to know a safe, reliable website to order spores off of? I prefer the one bigorange2 gave to me, but I forgot the website. He also told me to search for a method on shroomery.org. I think it was the PF method or something. Can anyone verify this? I'm waiting for him to log on so he can read his PM, but I don't know how long it will take.

2. ^ what he said, but linking to other competitors sites is against the rules (since GC does sell mushroom shit)

3. i didnt know they sold "mushroom shit" oops

4. yup, i think they actually sell straitup mushrooms (or at least they used to, havent checked the shop in awhile)

5. #6 Bongs-N-Blunts, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
    what do they mean when they say syringe cause im interested in growing shrooms too
    edit
    lik what are the syringes filled with

6. sorry lol im a bitt clueless would it be better to just get the straight spore or the syringe

7. There is no real diffrence, both use a diffrent method to get the spores into the jars. Personally I would go for the syringe, just because it is (IMO) the easier method. But that being said of the shroom growers who make their spores use spore prints, because it is easier to obtain.

Also, (if GC does sell them, I havn't cheacked, but I know they would be reputable) go to a headshop or seed store nearbye if you are planning on getting spores, because they will help you out too, and suggest items you need. Also if your batch doesn't work for what ever reason you will have a person to complain to instead of a machine.

EDIT: ^ SEMS, he can't speak correctly. He meant spore prints, which are another way of getting spores.

8. sry, ill edit that. lol