Mushroom Question

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Sep 15, 2005.

1. OK I know this doesnt REALLY belong here, but I thought Id ask anyways...

I want to have sex with my girlfriend this weekend and was wondering what the effects of mushrooms would be? I would be on shrooms while she would probably be drunk or high, most likely drunk.

2. Man, I've never wanted to have sex on shrooms. Cuddling with a gorgeous lady is great, but I've never felt like sex was even important on shrooms.

3. i heard a story of some dude trippin on shrroms was jackin off and he thought his penis exploded

4. Personally I'd be afraid of tripping out and getting flaccid while on shrooms...I'd stick with being high on mary when having sex. It feels so damn good, I can't even explain.

5. that reminds me of something...once i was really fucking blazzed, and i started jerkin it. somewhere along the line i had finished but i did't know it cuz i was to stoned, so i just kept goin at it lol. that was so crazy, it was like a 5 min orgasm too. lol good times.

6. If you know it doesn't belong in Rec Marijuana, why did you post it there? :rolleyes:

7. no if you want somethin that feels good, roll on some ecstasy, and then have sex, best feeling ever

8. Hey,

Tripping on Mushrooms takes away from the sensation from ejaculation. It's like doing it when you're drunk, but even worse. It will most likely be a bad run. The only drug I recommend sex on is marijuana, plain and simple. Also, having sex on mushrooms is wasting the trip, and is disrespectful to the drug itself. Peace.

-Timmy