Mushroom Identification

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nubcake, Sep 13, 2009.

  1. I found about twenty of these mushrooms growing on cowshit in the rain. They appear to bruise kinda blue and the caps have bluish tint on the edges. I found them in south texas hill country in the rain, in a slightly shaded area. Any help determining if these are good to eat?



  2. Take off the top and set it on a white piece of paper so that the gills are facing the paper, put a glass over it to keep the moisture in. Wait about 30-45 minutes and post a picture of whats on the white paper.

    [ame=""]YouTube - The Hunt for Wild Magic Mushrooms 1 of 4[/ame]

    watch all 4 parts of this to learn the basics man, be safe.
  3. Also Shroomery might be a bit more accurate for results than GC, since all they talk about is shrooms there.
  4. the sporeprint isnt very defined yet but the color is a light greyish almost blueish
  5. If you watch the video that's what your looking for, a greyish bluish print.. If it bruises purplish blueish and was growing on cow shit then I would munch on em.
  6. I would recommend a second opinion, just in case, ya know? Just to be on the safe side.
  7. i just ate a small handfull, they are tiny and were on cow shit and have a bluish tint. Hopefully i wont die they didnt taste bad they didnt have much taste

  8. good luck brotha, let us know!
  9. A just tried shrooms a few days ago for the first time and I actually liked the way they taste. I don't know about you guys but I would eat them even if they weren't magic.
  10. Yeah I'm curious if you'll be alive because I might have fucked up or just straight up lied to you...

    Nah I'm just kidding you'll be fine they are magical.
  11. i hope theyre good!
  12. Good luck man. Let us know how it goes!
  13. Like i said i ate a handful, nothing happened. There is plenty more mushrooms of different types growing out there and people i know have found magic ones before. I will try again in a week, mayb there will be new growths
  14. got yourself a pan muh friend.
  15. Yeah, nothing happened yet. Poisonous mushrooms take 3 days or so to kill you if they were infarct poisonous, so come back in a few days so we know for sure that they weren't poisonous.
  16. lol already got it covered bro. 2 comments ago. anyways thats a good confirmed pan.

Share This Page