Mushroom Grow Kit

Discussion in 'General' started by noctorum, Jul 8, 2005.

1. My friend got something like this off ebay, probably a lot crappier

It failed miserably...

2. It says a bunch about how it has to be sterile, I wouldn't trust ebay for it :/

3. interesting, i was just looking at those kits, and me and my friend wanna grow shrooms.. i don't have the foggiest idea if those kits are any good.. you'll wanna try www.shroomery.org and look around there.

4. lol--note all the illegal places to ship to :p

Looks cool. A steryile enviroment to grow them in is like i.e. if you grow them in a jar--boil the jar first--clean the jar, clean all the equipment that will be used e.t.c. e.t.c.

Think they will ship to the US anyhow? At your own risk of course...I dunno.
    I don't even think they will ship to the US if there is a US address.
    Prob have to get a PO box or somthing up in Canada -then pick it up (well easy for me as I live about 3 hrs away from vancouver).
    But shit-its worth it becuase this kit produces at least 5-6 pickins. Get some massive amt. of shrooms--no more worries about finding some shrooms from some seller. lol

5. Mushroom spores are completely legal so I don't see why
    There are already kits like that here

6. becuase psylicibin containing mushrooms i.e. the kind grown in this kit (cubensis e.t.c.) are all illlegal to posses and consum here in the states.

erowids law:
    "Psilocybin and Psilocin are both Schedule I in the United States. This makes them illegal to buy, sell, or possess without a DEA license. Fresh and dried psilocybin mushrooms are considered containers of Psilocybin and Psilocin, making them illegal to possess as well."

taken from: http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_law.shtml

pz

7. Everybody knows that, but spores aren't mushrooms
    basically spores=seeds of mushrooms which are legal

8. yes--seeds (spores) of mushrooms are legal.
    But its obvious what a person will do with spores--of course grow them. And once they grow and are Fresh mushrooms they are illegal.
    This is why they can't ship to the US--unless you posses a dea license or other license---beucase its labeled as a grow kit--designed to grow fresh mushrooms.

Yet I know there are places where you can buy cubinses e.t.c. spores.

9. You can always say you would like to eat the spores.

10. Grasscity does not/will not ship Cannabis seeds or Spore Kits to the United States.

11. exactlly--end of story. lol

12. Hey you can buy a spore syringe(sp?) and get your own thing to grow it in and a certian strain that can grow on peralite. And grow those fuckers in your closet! The shrooms take like a week to grow the long part is getting the mushroom DNA to grow into a cake. It can take like 2-3 months sometimes. If you wanna talk to someone who really knows his shrooms IM my buddy Delx420

13. You can buy mushroom spores here in the US, and they're legal,and I've seen kits too,just look hard

14. Ya I have seen the spores and grow kits on Ebay. They are in the Uninted States and the only ship to the usa. They also have grow boxes on Ebay. If anyone has any info on the spores and kits I would love to know because I am seriously looking into growing some. By the way this is my first time posting I have been looking around for a few days waiting on my post feature to be active but so far it looks like a sweet place to express your thoughts.

15. ::sad face::

16. Best of 2005 Emily