Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mush Mush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glassallday, Sep 2, 2014.

1. I don't think mushrooms are off limits here if so repot this post so it can be taken down. Dont want no problems.

Anyway. Iv taken then before about 2 or 3 grams. Well this time I'm using a new guy. Says the lowest amount he moves is 8. That's not a pproblem at all. I really enjoyed them the last time I had them but it seemed like a small amount. Since I'm getting 8,I was wondering how much of the 8 I should do in one sitting. I was thinking maybe 4 or 5 maybe more lol..anyone care to give advice with that much or have any good stories I can hear about

2. sorry dude, it is against the rulez

3. Off rules or I would tell you a story. Since it is off the rules to talk about other drugs I'll leave you with this. If you're going to take a majority of them, have another majority to take again later. You don't want a little sitting left over. Just some advice

4. Repost this in "Pandora's Box" section. Then you can be some answers.