Muscles

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dudeindistress3, Sep 11, 2012.

1. #1521 Jacklyn, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Using creatine is not a good idea because it may show you results but later on it's harmful for you. I personally use natural supplements like whey protein or i have a healthy lifestyle i use fresh veggies and fruits juices it gives me great stamina. 

2. If you're not the smallest one in the gym then than that translates to you being the biggest one in the real world.

3. [​IMG]

Heres the latest. Put more ab workouts in my routine and it looks like its paying off. 

4. #1524 TranceKid, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    Heres a better pic for you all 
    imageedit_6_9446167439.jpg

5. #1526 Tastytrichomes, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    no athletic females in this thread?

6. [​IMG] 
    have  since gained a couple more pounds of muscle... but I'm a soccer player first so probably will never get that huge

7. I copied and posted your pics on a gay forum. A lot of guys are diggin you right now.....

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol um no... Unless he is an extreme body builder, that is bullshit. Those huge hulking guys you see on tv benching 800 pounds hover around 5-8%....

So no....

Haha I don't even know what you're on about but if you're telling me I'm not on 7/8% bodyfat you're a total twat and have no clue.

Competative bodybuilders are around 2 to 3% bodyfat in competition mode.

10. #1531 As Above So Below, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    Lol you have no idea what you're talking... They do not get around 2-3%... It's around 5-8%... 2-3% is extremely dangerous for your body... People can get 2-3% but not many people have that low of a body fat.

So I take it you are completely fucking shredded then? You can see every muscle in extreme detail?

Yeah post a pic....

EDIT: Clarence Bass allegedly got down to 2.4% at one time and Andreas Munzer was around 3% also. Unless you look similar to these guys, you don't have that bf %. Even Bruce Less was around 3-6%...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. lol the irony is homos hit on me way too much myself IRL

12. Hey folks... first time venturing into this part of the forums  :smoking: I'll be posting some photos eventually... I just started working out again a few days ago. I used to work out alot in my teenage years although not so much anymore. The main reason Im starting to exercise is for my health, I have noticed some changes recently that I do not like. My goal is to become a little more heavy and put on some healthy muscle. Currently I am 6'0ft and weigh about 150lbs... things are going to change!

13. i like some of what i see

14. #1535 Jammin Greenz, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Care to grace us with your muscles? 20130710_234815.jpg

Have no idea why it comes out side ways lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. only for your eyes jammin

16. Making my return. Finally done with my huge drinking binge. Feeling good. Got lots of work to do tho. I'll post pics in......a month maybe? I'll take some pics today tho so I have something to compare the new ones to.

17. Same

Haha dude, first off what makes you so qualified to judge?
    I'm a personal trainer, and we have calipers with which to measure bf% and I've been around 8-10% for years now.
    Personal friends of mine are competative amateur bodybuilders, ON drugs, who get at around 4-5% bf during comp's.
    So the pro's definitly go to about 3%, and yes it IS dangerous to be that low, Im not claiming Im on that level, but Im definitly around 8 to 10.
    [​IMG]

Usually I dont waste my time with keyboard warriors like you but to prove a point I've taken some pics with my laptop webcam to show you what 8-10% looks like while cold.Let alone pumped like they get on competitions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anything dryer than this is 7% and lower. Anything fatter than this is around 10%+

19. It's not that rare for pros or even pro wannabes to get low as 3-4%.

Ah drugs, gotta love em.

• Like Like x 1