Muscles

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dudeindistress3, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I didn't know what to name this lol. I figured if we have an ab thread we can have one for other muscles. Arms, legs, back, whatever lets see it! I'll start out with my slowly improving arms..

Attached Files:

2. Ok so iv'e posted enough flexing pics today lol but I like the idea of this thread and I don't want it to die so Im gonna contribute a pic I took a few min ago just for this thread.

[​IMG]

^ thats little me trying to be big haha

3. by the way dudeindistress your arms are lookin good keep up the good work, arms have always been one of the hardest for me to improve on.

4. #4 Rerun, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Yeah you two keep up the good work!! Nice striations dudeindistress3.
    Really digg the mass you got going aswell Mushie and tattoos are fucking essence! Im too much of a pussy to get some ink but I'd love like a full sleeve japanese or something.

anw contribution;

[​IMG]

5. ^ thanks bro, I like my tats but they are mostly cover ups from earlier shitty ones, my word of advice is when you get inked really think long and hard about what your getting, it seems like common knowledge but so many people dont think it through and end up with tats they regret.

your looking solid though, rerun whats your BF% at?

6. Most definitly Ill think long and hard about it. Its not even so much that, but its more that my career in the future might suffer from it if I get any tattoos at all.

My bf % is hovering at around 7 to 8%
    It probably will increase this winter, since I feel like I need to put on quite some more mass. Although I have been bulking for about a solid 2 months and I havent really gained much fat at all.

7. I feel ya, how much do you currently weigh and whats your diet like these days? It sucks but sometimes I just have eat bigger than I feel like I should to get those extra calories in. Ive found a few tips for getting extra calories in though which are really easy.

Drink lots of WHOLE milk, eat almond butter ( or peanut butter, but I think almond butter is better imo) also my favorite trick is to always have a thing of coconut or olive oil handy and just take a few shots of that, yes literally shots from a shot glass lol its what I do. Its such a quick way to get those extra calories and its loaded with healthy fats. Either way eat big, lift big, and given enough time you will get big.

Im currently trying to bulk up a bit since summer is over. but bulking up, (in the right way) has always been difficult for me as well.

8. kids tats r fresh

9. [​IMG]

Rare artwork in da back

10. thanks brotha

Time for a bit of cardio and core, 6 mile run then gonna do some ab work. here we go!!

11. My hairy ass thighs :laughing:

Attached Files:

12. Haha same here dude.
    It is gross, but I always have olive oil in the house so when I need some extra calories (every day:p) I just down a couple of teaspoons of that.

Also I've switched from pure Whey protein to a mix between Carb powder and Protein in one. Its just more calories per shake and I noticed I can use more carbs.

Besides that, Im also gonna invest in a blender to blend all kinds of high caloric foods and what not to 1 big shake.
    It;ll be a LOT easier to get calories that way.

13. I'll post a pic if I can find a cam.

I'm sure you already do this, but make sure you give yourself a good resting period to grow. And multiple protein shakes a day.

14. For sure dude, good point anyway.

I have it a lot; I went to the gym the day before, and the next day I'm like fuck I really wanna hit this or that muscle TODAY. But I have to stop myself cause I just need the rest.

Because ofcourse muscles grow by resting and eating, not by being in the gym 24/7.

And yes, I drink an average of 2 of those shakes a day when I have the supplement.
    I ran out about a week ago so I'll re-up on it soon.

- - - - - - - -

Talking about supplements, I highly recommend creatine to anyone.
    It really helps your strength and stamina in the gym, and it also gives a SLIGHT edge to your look since your muscles are filled with more glycogen/water.

15. Like three years ago I was on creatine for one summer and got pretty good results. And like a dumbass, I didn't use protein shakes or anything. Haha But I have a friend who went from a kinda chubby dude to a sculpted beast (no one could beat this dude in a fight) and he basically only used creatine. It really makes your muscles look big. He did it for football, but after he got out he's known as the ripped dude.

But just make sure you're drinking a lot of water. These supps can fuck up your liver if you don't drink a lot of water. I got one of those steel water cans and I can drink a shitload of water a day. Beats the hell out of paying for bottled water which is pretty much the same.

16. ^ True true.
    A lot of guys who are initially a bit overweight are usually the ones getting the best bodies.
    Its not a rule ofcourse.

About the water, thankfully I live in a place where you can drink tap water, so I drink gallons a day :p Always did, probably always will.

I can't imagine some fitness models, and in an even more drastic way bodybuilders, dehydrate soooo badly some of them just pass out or whatever. I need my drank man!!! lol

17. Always good to see stoners with muscles to break the couch potato myth. :D

18. I heard shes a gentle lover...

[​IMG]

19. Dude.... gross

:p

20. Ok another repost by Rerun, how ironic.. but ehm yeah dude you shouldnt've posted that gross picture lol.

[​IMG]

Anyone know how to build a proper bicep peak?