Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchy of choice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Woke_N_Toke, May 18, 2009.

1. so im chillin on cloud 9 right now if u know what i mean:smoking:... and i was wondering what everyones munchy food of choice is when there high???
    I LOVE TACO BELL! when i get high with my buddys first words outa my mouth are lets hit up taco bell!!! orrrr i love goin to the gas station and getting a huge monster and some dove milk chocolate or those hershey kiss truffle things that sounds so good right now but im broke as fuckk time to hit up some ice cream

2. Where do you live? In-n-Out is still the reigning champion of munchies for me.
    It's only in California, Arizona, and Nevada...maybe more.

3. yeah thats what ive heard from my buddy who lives out in cali im stuck in georgia we dont have much of anything special other than taco bell and mcydys

4. Apples
    Fig Newtons
    Mexican Food
    Pasta with meatballs, sauce and mozzarella cheese
    Sub sandwiches
    Asian Food (everything from Thai to Indian to Chinese)

Fuck I dunno, I just love food in general, stoned or not. :)

5. KFC Famous Bowls (x3)
    Dominos Chicken Alfredo Pasta (x2)
    J&J's Hawaiian BBQ (Brocoli-Beef/ Steamed rice)
    Arizona Watermelon flavor (x2)

6. dam som kfc does sound good i havent had that shit in so long!

7. New grilled chicken is pretty good.

8. thats what ive heard i would kill for some kfc but im high and am not ready to come down yet so not gana smoke just yet.

when yall eat does it kill ur high? when im out during the day "job hunting" im usually tokin up and when i come home my mom is always checkin so i eat a fuckload of food and it really brings me down quick

9. zebra cakes!!!\
    anything buffet(cici's pizza)
    Mango arizona ice tea

10. HELL YEAH I LOVE CICIS PIZZA! i just went there 2 days ago wit some buddys