Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchies!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluntface, Oct 1, 2002.

1. i like to order out a lot...as much I as like making food..and I love making food!!!! esp grilling..but when I order and I get maybe a roll and salad and shit if I or someone else gets it, I like to dip my bread in the creamy italian dressing. heh. ok.

2. 30 second walk to Dunkin Donuts and I'm eating some turnovers, boston kreme, chocolate covered and so much fuckin more. Best part is, cops are there and they fuckin can't do jackshit! If that doesn't work, something pretty filling thats soft works. peace, love and munchies

3. anything Mcdonalds helps, really... anything fastfood does it. If im stuck at home with no ride or anything there are these super nacho tacos my dad makes and they are crazy muchible! I dunno, anything mexican does it for me, like nachos and salsa and chips, and cookies, and pizza, and soda, and poptarts, and pizza, and i think im rambling, need more smoke... later

4. Olives, beef jerky (gotta be real beef, none of that processed shit), popcorn chicken, soft tacos from taco bell, big roast beef sandwiches from hardees or better yet Arby's, sour cream, smoked salmon, nacho's, cap'n crunch crunch berries, frosted mini wheats, veggie potato crisps, totinos pizza rolls, take out chinese, meatball subs from chanello's, BBQ Lays, Utz handcooked potato chips, Mint chocolate cookies, BBQ fritos, keebler frosted animal cookies, crunchie cheeto's, strawberry or chocolate milk, lipton brisk iced tea, cherry garcia ice cream, pastrami and cheese on rye, ruffles and home made clam dip, cranberry and orange muffins, bacon and cheddar cheeto's, deli deluxe american cheese, chocolate pudding, banana pudding, nilla wafers, steak, pizza hut pizza (but I really miss shakeys pizza in cali), brownies, pineapple upsidedown cake, cherry pie, apple blackberry pie, beef log, buddig smoked chicken, swiss cheese cubes, hot fries, cheddar fries, homemade french bread pizza, pickles, blueberry or strawberry eggo waffles, graham crackers, peppermint patties, black magic, mounds, irish bacon, scottish meat pies with the water pastry, aero, wine gums, and funyuns.

5. burgers.. ice cream.. beef jerky.. gummi bears.. chocolate milk.. whipped cream, straight out of the can.. fries.. smoothies.. milkshakes.. nachos.. tacos.. wine gums.. honey roasted peanuts.. bowl noodles.. those delicio pizzas.. pasta.. greek food.. sushi.. pringles.. iced capps.. vanilla coke.. swedish berries.. chocolate.. caramels.. fudge.. tea.. crackers.. steak.. fries.. frozen strawberries.. oreos..

Attached Files:

6. Fruity Pebbles
    Hoey Comb
    Checkers Fries
    Chalupa
    Any Chineese food

7. This is the wrong thread to read if you're hungry.....

time to go raid the fridge!!!