Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justcallmesir, May 13, 2011.

1. what are your fav things to eat while high? or what do you crave the most while high?

wen i was younger i use 2 have the strongest craving for fries dipped in a mixture of bbq & ranch...or ketchup+mayo...

and "mexican" rice...ooh and Chinese food!

2. Whatever happens to be within couch lock reach.

3. Ketchup and mayo is known as fry sauce on some parts of the Rockies

4. For a meal, Chinese food always hits the spot. But for a snack like chex mix or something similar.

5. Ah dude, capn' crunch. That's where it's at.

6. fruity pebbles, eat a box a day lmao

7. yeah i kno wat u mean. here where i am ive heard a few terms for it...like goop (pronounced like goo & poop put together)...or period juice lmao

8. Idk, I always cook really random shit when I'm high, I've never really preferred any one thing over another.

9. PBnJ for Brinner :). It's best brooo.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ]YouTube - TurBaconEpic Thanksgiving - Epic Meal Time[/ame]

Whose with me?

11. macadamian nut cookies from subway! I go there and buy like a big box of em lol

12. Fruits are my favorite..kiwis,oranges, peaches, and plums. Yum!

When I was younger I used to make this sandwich:
    Lunch meat (ham and turkey)
    A tomato slice
    Like 4 slices of cheese (swiss and american)
    A few leaves of lettuce
    Mayo (dukes only lol)
    Spicy mustard
    Wrapped in a bagel

Omg it was so f'ing good!!

13. If I'm out with friends and I have the munchies I'd hit up a PANDA EXPRESSSSSS.

if I have the munchies and I've been toking solo, i'll eat healthy. But if I'm with friends, let the feasting begin.

14. Airhead extremes or strawberry puffs mmm

15. This stuff

Attached Files:

16. oh man after a session and eating this shit the roof of my mouth is always jacked up

17. After me & some friends smoke we usually raid the vending machine shake it around a bit & get some free snacks...my favorite is a Big Texas!