Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420girl1234, May 25, 2018.

1. How can you avoid this? I eat a ton.

2. More than likely your thirsty not hungry. I also have a problem with munchies because indicas are my favorite. Fruit, veggies, and water go to Costco and stock up so u don’t hate yourself in 6 months.

3. Don't take that first bite. I can go all evening without eating but if I take a bite I'll be eating the rest of the night.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sativas don’t give the munchies as bad as indicas do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sometimes it’s unavoidable but sometimes it’s benifical I know it is for me, I have a hard time not losing weight because I don’t get hungry unless I smoke(I do but not as frequently) and so it helps me gain weight. But if I where you I would maybe try to switch strains if possible?