Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

munchies...the evil munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ammonia13, Jan 19, 2010.

1. i hate them sooo mutch. every time i smoke i end up smokeing my whole stash...then eating a LOT like last night i ate

1. Bag of family size doritos

2. gummy bears

3. grilld cheese

4. 2 box milk duds

5. like 15 mountin dews and and some water thats about covers it

and i got sick dose any one else every eat like this? i get it bad and have no self controll lol it sucks i wake up like wtf happend last night :( so any ideals on how to controll the munchies?

thanks

2. Like every damn time dude.

my usual menu items;;

1. A bag of Fritos honey bbq flavor twists.
    2. 2 Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets
    3. 4 Poptarts

i hate myself:D

3. yea sometimes i eat three meal size snacks then im not hungry until the next day......
    at least until i smoke again :smoking:

4. is there no way to stop it? is it like godzilla and the japanese

5. Lol I realize while i'm high i look down and i think omg i'm eating so fast and so much am i going to choke?

6. I usually am not very close to food or drinks so it's always a battle with the laziness that comes with it, lol.

7. try doing something to keep you busy, sometimes using the weed to zone in will quell the hunger. I know some people who toke up and zone into video games, and once they sit down, they stay down til they wreak destruction.

don't know what you're into, but try finding an activity that will occupy your brain while stimulating your high.

8. I'm one of these people lol but I always remind myself that eating lessens the high and for me it almost completely kills it. So when I'm smoking and playing video games and hunger occurs, I just light up again and keep on owning bitches via Halo 3.

Plus, when I first started smoking I would eat ridiculous amounts of sugary food and after a while I just felt disgusting. Now I'm able to maintain my high and push hunger back. When I finally do eat I literally eat everything in sight lol

9. [​IMG] yum yum

10. ohhhhhhhhhhh my favorite!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. 3 Words,

NO-BAKE COOKIES

Not BS'in, in the last 2 weeks, I have eaten 4 batches, or roughly 40ish,

I quit smoking cigs, need a crutch,lol.

12. Made Me Laugh

13. yeah man the munchies suck! part of me loves them though, food just tastes SO damn good when high its impossible not to snack. i usually tell myself ill ignore it but im never able to. i just HAVE to eat when im high its like im starving and every bite of any food tastes incredible.

14. About when I first joined the city the munchies would get me pretty bad. But the pounds started to get to me so Its back to just water for me. Maybe an..

:D:DARIZONA ICED TEA.
    :D:D

15. Self control. The munchies don't really effect me anymore, just do something when you're high instead of just sitting around.

16. lol dude im on one of the largest MLG clans in the biz :D cod mwf2 and cod4 made 30g's last year