Munchies sometimes suck.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by neener-nonners, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Hi, my name is Ney (nickname). I a senior in high school. I loves to smoke my weed, but I wouldn't classify myself as a stereotypical stoner. I get good grades, dress well, and I have high aspirations for the future. (Not that y'all don't, but that is the "stereotypical stoner".)

Anyways. I totally have the munchies and I feel sick! I have not eaten so much in FOREVER. Oh dear. :)

I just got back from visiting my family in Phoenix and I hadn't seen my cuz in...like five years? Somethin' like that. I come from a small podunk town so...Phoenix was basically amazing for me. Anyways, my cuz took me out and about...Phoenix has DELICIOUS weed.

Um. I have nothing to say. Except...I'm a cute little blond girl? I like knowing what people look like, so. :D

2. I hate the munchies. but I just love eating when im high too much. Good thing i have a fast metabolism, or i'd be a fatass:smoke:

3. Eek, I knows! I'm glad I am a teenager with a crazy metabolism. I also run a lot and other aerobic activites. I'm eat very healthfully, too, so when I do get the munchies, it's USUALLY carrots and stuff...but my Jesus, it is the holidays and there are treats EVERYWHERE. Whyyy??? Hmph.

4. well if your a teenager i hope you mean over 18? because if your not you'll get banned. but what they don't know won't hurt them;)

5. Yup, yup, turned 18 three months ago! Yee! :D

6. i know what you mean about munchies sometimes suck. Usually I just want to sit back, chill and enjoy my high, but sometimes munchies are so bad, all I can think of is food.

7. :wave: Welcome to GC!

8. cool another 18 year old welcome just joined awile ago too but yea like if me and my friends are just munching i get sick from eating too much like we went to Cicis pizza a buffet of pizza and jesus christ lol you get the point:eek:

but yea doesnt it feel good to be a smart stoner people hate it like my Med Term teacher told me and my friend jason (pops X and shit) well like we alaways get our work done first than talk and my teacher was just amazed by this as im quite sure she knew i smoke cause i would go to her first period class just BAKED and still get myt work done but welcome :smoking:

9. #9 pillsburydroboy, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    i love taking full advantage of my munchies, i like being home for this better than college because there's always so much food at home, plus all of mama's cooking, luckily i have a fast metabolism so nothing shows!!

and theres nothing sexier than a smart and sexy girl who enjoys getting lifted ;)

10. i want a cup cake now, forgot about them things.

11. last time i got got super high i got sick munchies i was eating alot
    i spend over $50 on munchie food
    i dint realize it untill i looked at my wallet and all i saw were recites