Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

munchies so fkn bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crockpot, Aug 4, 2008.

1. omg i stated w zebra cake choco milk fruit loops i need a pbj sandwhich

2. +rep for saying fkn <3

3. pbj is killing me

4. i love eating spicy food when i get the munchies. so good haha

5. I got a bunch of friends that insist that not feeding the munchies makes it easier each time to do so.

I guess you can try that, Idk. Cold water always worked for me, or something to suck on or drink with some flavor in it. (Gatorade)

6. This thread is over a year old,
    and you bumped it to say that?
    :confused_2:

7. LMAO
    :smoke:

8. I've always been partial to Arizona Iced Tea or Arizona Arnold Palmer. Good stuff to conquer the munchies without the fattiness. Also, it's a big, big can for a buck.

9. I lurve a big ole' cup of tang. Popsicles rock too

10. earlier today i ate so much cinnamon toast crunch that i felt like i was going to puke.

11. Man when I get the munchies I get a taste for sweet and salty food. i.e. oreos and cluck u hickory BBQ wings:hello:

12. Arnold Palmer is where it's at man

13. The only thing to cure it is to eat a fuck load of cereal.

14. i got mad munchiez right now.... but im eating tropical starburst... so mother fuckin good