Munchies can help my Grandpa

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoketillyouchoke, Mar 15, 2014.

1. So basically my whole family is here at some house and this morning my grandpa, who is a pretty funny guy, pulls me to the side and says I need you to eat all the snacks I that room over there so I dont have to carry them to the car

Im like awesome I can smoke a few bowls tonight and eat that whole cabinet but when I walk into the room my fucking mouth just drops.

There is SO MUCH FOOD. It looks like he packed for two weeks but we are leaving sunday. I made it my little challenge to try and eat as much as I can tonight.

What do you guys think? Have you ever just straight pigged out and just ate as much as you could?

Sent from by Galaxy S4 bitches!

2. I used to do it several nights a week. Sometimes it was a custom made medium pizza with tons of toppings, 6 cookies, and  6 beers in an hour or so.

3. I try not to do that too much just for the sake of my body, but being the stoner I am it happens pretty much all the time. 

4. Get him stoned too and you guys.will smash it down np

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. if you have the serious munchies, you will eat till you puke

6. Dude that sounds SOO good... There better be fresh take-out italian pasta, fettucini, meatballs with spaghetti, and breadrolls that are so soft and yet so substancey ......like those hawaiian rolls.... and of course a whole loaf of saefeway cheese bread and a loaf of freshly baked banana bread... organic flour so I can stuff the shit out of myself