Munchies and Diet: Cival War!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by euphorianx3, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Well, I had quite a night. I've drank alot, and smoked alot of weed. Now, after my friends left my party, I started to get EXTREMELY HUNGRY. I went to the fridge, hmm, salad, frozen meats. Salad wasnt going to cut it. And I was much too lazy to cook the meat. I looked in the cabinet. Mixed vegetables, mashed potatoe mix. Nah, wasn't good enough either! I knew what I wanted was some hardcore junk food. I went to the store, bought a gallon of chocolate milk, and a bunch of packaged donuts and cinnamon rolls. I ate those. I was still craving food like mad. Guess what? I went BACK to the store, and bought more stuff to eat. I realized that an extra 2000 calories wasn't going to hurt my diet. That's not even a pound and I can lose pounds easy. So party on. :hello:

2. haha, the bane of my exsistence.... im trying to stick to a diet and lose some weight currently, and munchies just don't help... haha... DAMNNN YOU MARYJANE!!! why must you make me so hungry...

3. same haha

4. haha i never have to worry about eatin too much munchies im a lil underweight an have a fast ass metabolism.

aww yeah

5. yea my fast metabolism is the only reason i think im blessed lol.. id be a 500 pound fat dude poking people with a broom if i didn't have it.

6. Family guy esque...

7. There is only one way around this; stop buying crap. If it isn't in the house, you can't eat it.

Stock up on the good stuff, and you will soon find your munchies habits changing.

8. I definitely feel you, some nights my stomache turns into a bottomless pit...

I'd be more worried about all the sugars in those foods, than the calories though. One thing that may help you out, is when you want to munch out or feel a slight hunger... drink some water. It tricks your body and takes away some of the hunger...atleast for me anyway.