Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchie Poll!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FLactivist420, Mar 24, 2004.

?

best flavor of chips?

1. Original

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BBQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chedder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sour Cream N Onion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Salt N Vinegar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. All Of The Above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BBQ chips and <FONT COLOR = Red>Flamin' Hot Cheetos</FONT COLOR>.....oh yeah!

2. heh, llike crispers.. they're not chips. they're not crackers. they're crap.

3. triple cheese for me :D i love em

4. big fan of sour cream and onion, although it does give your breath an offensive odor;)

mints

5. my favorite chips are regular plain utz chips, and then i sprinkle old bay on them. yes i know there are crab chips but the old bay sprinkled on tastes better

6. god i got the munchies...........................................ooh yummmmm

7. fuck chips, best munchies are fuckin Little Ceasars pizza, box of chocolates, pretzles, and wash all that down with some Smirnoff Ice

8. ahhhh i love me some sour cream and onion or some barbecue........... soooo good

9. I say cheddar and bbq. Salt and vinegar tastes shitty to me.

10. BBQ!!!!!! but my favorite food is chocolate cake from this BBQ place in melbourne becah fl... i spent a week very stoned there. we lived on the beach and me and my friend where fishing at liek 1 in the mornign very very stoned eating chocloate cake... i remember stuffing in it my mouth and eating little pieces of sand and hearing the crunchign .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate caake :)

11. Salt and vinegar :D

12. BBQ is the best. I prefer Bits n Bites over chips though. Barbeque flavour as well, of course. You need a drink with them though, especially if you get a couple hands with a lot of pretzel sticks in a row.

13. i recently switched from original to sour cream and onion, i used to hate sc&o, but now i love it!(except for the AWFUL breath you get....)

14. i dont eat i like to keep my high

15. If you are talking chips, sour cream & cheddar Ruffles are the best :) Or French Onion Sun Chips, those are what I like to eat when I go for chips~

16. salt and vinegar chips not only taste salty and vinegary... but you can smell the bag when your done and get a happy salty and vinegary taste in your nostril

17. Cape Cod potato chips with a little bit of Frank's Hot Sauce, god damn. Also, those mesquite bbq chips that lays makes are the shit. And those munchies-doritos cheetos pretzels and sun chips all in one bag. Shit, i'll be right back.

18. All chips, and any kind of food at the time pretty much kicks it off for me...xD

19. LMAO!!

...of the limited selection ..I would go with salt and vinegar...but my true loves are muchies and ....Funyyyuns......YEAH......