Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchie Poll!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FLactivist420, Mar 24, 2004.

?

best flavor of chips?

1. Original

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BBQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chedder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sour Cream N Onion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Salt N Vinegar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. All Of The Above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. above, what is ur fav flavor of chips for u chip eaters. also share ne mouth watering stoner recipes below..or just post ur fav taste bud blasting snack.

2. I was raised on chips considering both my parents were at one time working at a chip factory. Which, caused chips to grow old as far as my liking for them. The only ones i really like now are baked potatoe chips.

3. oh dude ..barbeque, cheeder, sour cream, salt and vinegar ..desicions ..desicions

i'd say salt and vinegar most of the time.

4. ketchup chips, and jalapeno (miss vickie's) own above all. don't get me wrong, i like bbq and zesty cheese and cool ranch doritos too... weeeeee.. yo everyone's gotta go to mexico. they have some of the best chips

5. oh oh if you live in the norhwest (er washington state) tims cascade chips own!! the jaleopena ones :p

6. Man, BBQ is the best. It's like a party in my mouth.

7. Those are good.

8. Attached Files:

9. man, i can eat the hell outta some salt and vinegar chips when i'm stoned...

hum.. i could go for some right now.. :)

10. Man fuck chips. You ever try Zingers? I rest my case

11. Nantucket chips kick ass. theyre so fucking thick and crunchy.

But my fav is salt n vinegar.

i also like salt and vinegar minus the chips too. :D

12. cheddar sour cream chips... drr :D

their orange sour cream goodness.. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT IT

13. lol you crazy americans,

there called crisps, lol

i get americans asking me where the "Chips" are at work, i get confused, mmm fish and chips

14. Salt n Vinegar biotch!!!!!!!! :) Theyre the best!!

15. nacho chessier!!!!!!!!!

16. wow, of all the kinds i didnt put up..salt n vinegar has a big lead on "other". im suprized, i thought i was the only mo fo that liked them things. right on guys! also a thumbs up to u bbQ lovers, yummy.

17. I loves tims cascade, you got to come to the northwest, it will be the ultimate stoner trek and buy tims potato chips, the sourcreama nd union and the vinagar are great, i like the stoner option all of thee above

18. I don't succumb to the munchies, yeah right.

19. Cheetos crunchy!!!!!!!! Nuff said.

20. sour cream and cheddar, dorito's salsa, there is some mexican chip company that makes the guacalome chips those are good as fuck.

last night i was baked outta my mind and dorito's on pizza was sooo good.