Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchie Food

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barbara, Oct 30, 2002.

?

Which is you munch of choice?

1. Harvest Chedder Sunchips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Swedish Fish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Choc Chip Cookies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Veggies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Munchkins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I know you got'em! The only question now is, munch out, or veg out???

Are you gonna hit'up the quikie mart for a bigass slurpee an that monster bag of doritos?? Or we can check out the veggie section? Suprisingly, carrots an spinich dip is a favorite. Brocolli an onion dip, mmmmm. Any suggestions?

2. If you live in the Houston, Texas area you know what i mean. Jack in the box is the shit. But if i had to choose a one from the poll i would have to say the cookies.

3. pizza......mmmmmm

4. Swedish fish all the way baby ;) There is also something about taco salad when your high, it's magically delicious ;)

5. ooooooh, sunchips
    Haven't had those in years. Gooooood shit
    *drool*

6. i could go for a snickers icecream bar right now

7. i enjoy a mouth watering bag of combo's. flavor doesnt matter

8. Here lately, when I get the munchies, I crave all the wall shit. Like I dont want my ice cream unless it has peanut butter and confectionary sugar in it. Then yesterday, I really wanted pickles and pepperoni. Who knows???? LOL.

But I still say my fav thing is rice krispy treats!!!!!!!! I could live off those things for the rest of my life.

9. Matter o fact , i gotem right now.
    best "real food 'munchies round here are indian n mexican........"shit food " can't go past a mars-bar cheesecake.

10. the way to completely engulf the 'munchie' experience is to dine at a buffet. thats the greatest, if you want pizza, they got it, want chicken, they got it, hell if you want to top your rench frys with soft serve ice cream, its aloud. the buffet is the way to go.

11. I went out to dinner the other night and they had a dessert bar ;)

stoners paradise *lol*

12. i do have the munchies but this is about what i ate b4 i gottem.
    a mate brought me over a "fruit-cake" this morning n i've been nibblin on it heaps.it took about 3 hours 4 the full effects to take hold but the'yre comin on loud n clear as i type..........'scuse me while i kiss the sky.

13. I'm all up for savoury foods and ice cold sugary drinks when I'm smoked........

Cheese Doritos and Dr Pepper.... mmmmmmmmm