Mumford and Sons- Eargasm.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CrazyDiamond20, Apr 18, 2011.

1. I may have found a new favorite band :Yay:

Who else totally digs them? They bring a fresh sound to the table, really enjoy the bluegrass- folk, rock feel. Favorite song?

I honestly cannot choose. 3 way tie between "I Gave You All", "White Blank Page, and Little Lion Man

2. Finally! Someone else that has listened to this band all the way through.
    They're fucking incredible. Also if you haven't found the 8 unreleased tracks yet pm me. They're just as good if not better than the released CD.

3. #3 CrazyDiamond20, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    Thanks! I can get them this weekend (torrents rule haha). I'm diggin' "Dustbowl Dance" as well. I didn't think/ know about all the literary references, very cool as i'm an English major and love the classics too. btw, awesome avatar(the dude would abide, for sure man.) and name, sig as well, the great Bob Marley!! :hello:

4. I love them and I've known about them before they got big. I like that they're bringing folk into the mainstream but it goes deeper than that man! I've been listening to music like this for years.

5. I never really got into them, but 'I Gave You All' is an awesome song. I prefer Fleet Foxes myself.

6. with you on this one. been listening to them since before their album was released. saw them at bonnaroo last year, right as they were really starting to become known. was a hell of a show.

7. Bro mumford and sons are amazing

I feel like i'm in a renaissance tavern when I listen to them

8. I love them, I wish they wernt british though. It just sounds so much like american music with the banjo, go figgure it took some brits to finally make it mainstream here in the states. Bluegrass is my fave genre, going to abunch of fests this summer, im pumped.

9. Wish I wasn't so late to the party lol. Their music is awesome though. Kind of like the English version of OCMS

10. I really like Mumford and Sons, one of my friends showed them to me last year after he spent a few months in England.
    Their music is just so...intimate (for lack of a better word)

11. I just heard them the other day for the first time. Little Lion Man came on the radio, and I went out that day and bought the album. It is damn good.