Multistrains, 20 plant, need training advice.

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by bilalsir, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Hello good people of the city, this is my second post but im following growing forums for a few years now. this is my first serious grow, i did some DIY and outdoor grows before but not much of an experience. Im planning to get some good grade herb for my friends and myself. Yield-quality are the most importants factors :)
    -6.5x6.5x6.5 grow tent
    -1250 cfm max fan pro
    -4x600 watt hids with winged cool-tubes
    -4 and 5 gallon pots, biobizz all-mix soil.
    My strains are from seed and getting 24 hours from the start and now they are 2 and half weeks old and looking perrrfect.
    i have 24 plants alive but they are affordable to choose the perfect training. i was thinking about scrog but differents strains worry me.
    5x cookies kush
    3x other kushes
    10x mostyle sativa dominant hybrids
    2x chocolate haze
    so what do you think will be the best method to get best yield results?

2. Get more rooms, a quick sog with a short veg might be your only choice with so little space. I personally have 15 plants and have 2 13x15 rooms with 4 1000w hps in a flower room, and still worried about space, so a short veg for you and a sog is probably you best option in my honest opinion

• Like Like x 1
  3. thank you for your advices Mhoust :) sadly i dont have any more space for more tents. that 2x2m tent is biggest one for me now. lot of people like you adviced me to do sog. and in my next grow ill definitely sog them in 4 gallon pots. but this time i have to do scrog or just leave maybe 18 of the 25 in there and wait for the best. my only goal is to achieve 0.5gr/watt. that weed is going to be enough for me and my friends.