MultiStrain LED+CFL Closet Grow 12/12 From Seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lulzturtle, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hello GC! I have been lurkin for a while, decided to put this journal up, finally. I have learned so much from you fine folks thanks! I have been researching the 12/12 from seed method for a while now, and it looks like it will work for my space requirements. The plants are all between 3 days, and 2 weeks old. (some seeds i got later, and just germed them and threw in there, some germed more slowly than others.) I plan to get a 400w hps around the 10th.

Nutrients: Botanicare's, Grow, Bloom, Ripe
    Medium: Coco/Perlite 60/40
    Strains: (Thseeds: Mendocino Madness, chosen for short flower time.) (ThSeeds: Bubblegum.) And last but not least some bagseed from the dispensary, Heavy Duty Fruity. (was good smoke)
    Lighting: (for now) 90w triban ufo led..68w 2700k cfl+42w 2700k cfl......400w hps has been ordered and should be here soon, i hope..lol.

Anyway, if you've even read this far..Thanks, Pics Coming in a few minutes, it's time to medicate!

2. Heres a few pics under LED, better quality pics coming tmrw mornin.

Attached Files:

3. Looks good :hello: Good luck with the grow! :)

4. Thanks. Glad it's not epic fail...yet lol

5. pulled some males..down to 4 plants now. going to add some clones soon.

6. after all that trouble i ended up with only 1 fem. so new plan. veg this heavy duty fruity 5 weeks. take cuttings and try 12/12 from clone. im thinking ill take my clones in the second week of flower and let them root while their mom flowers the remainder of her cycle.