Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

multiple strains in a single jar...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kemper420, Oct 19, 2013.

1. is there any down sides to doing this? i know i use separate jars for separate strains, i was just wondering what if i put like 3 strains in the same jar? it wouldnt effect the potency of any of the weed would it?? i mean i could see the smell or taste changing but it would still smoke just as good as before right??

2. nah brah be careful it sounds dangerous

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    nothing gonna happen except a nose full of goodness :yummy: when you open that jar :bongin:  :bongin:

4. You'll be fine but it might be hard telling the strains apart, and I did say "might" cause some people could tell in a heartbeat.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've done it. Like stated above, get ready for the most amazing smell. 
    Mixing strains when smoking is highly reccomended too! It's fun! 

6. I only mix strains in the jar when I know I can tell the difference. I doubt it hurts the weed at all

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Make sure you put even amounts of each in the jar, otherwise one strain might get jealous of the others.