Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Multiple Sclerosis and Cannabis in DC

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jackofalltrades, Aug 31, 2010.

1. This article appeared in the Washington Post. I was struck by how clueless the writer (and person with MS) was about cannabis. And how gullible - believing all the trash the MS Society and the federal government doles out. Wow.
    The Checkup - The haze surrounding medical marijuana

2. Most people are clueless about cannabis. The other was just sharing her point of view and what sources she perceived as correct. I think she is just opening up a dialogue the best she knows how. How would she feel if she were desperate from pain and spasms??? She said she didn't know if she would smoke. I can relate to her and her 50 year old body and her teenage sons and their questions. My kids don't seem to mind my being on MMJ, just don't let the grandkids know! OK, OK she is wrong, but she IS trying to understand.

3. I'm really disgusted with whoever wrote that. Not only for the MS dellusions, but also for...

The NIH published a study showing it is impossible for marijuana smoke to cause cancer, and yet these idiots are still spouting lies. Unbelievable.

I'm really, really tired of people holding the "useless, jobless stoners of society" stigma. It's disgusting.

The MS Society probably won't endorse MJ or say anything about it because they probably receive federal funding. Disgusting as it is, that's how capitalism works.

4. Don't be so quick to condemn this article. Did any of you answer the poll question at the end of the article? If not, vote on the poll, and check out the OUTSTANDING results!! The poll results are the best part of the whole damn article. :hello:

5. lol. the poll results were suprising

6. #6 Samanthamudgirl, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    [​IMG]

The results of the poll (which basically asked would you use MMJ if you were in need...)was 95% Sure, why not? 2% the risks outweighs the benefits and 3% I don't know.

I sure hope California votes to legalize with a landslide victory. Like this poll there is so much working for good under the surface that we need to bring up to the light.

What are the other votes coming up election day?

Sammy