Multi Strain MMJ Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by angusbeef, Aug 12, 2012.

1. wheres the beef?

2. the beef was this am's turd!haha
    little more in the fryin pan now...:wave:
    It's a rough life in america folks..

3. Yo Sf, heres da seedlings...

[​IMG]

I believe this is 5 weeks later.. possibly 6 at the birds eye.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Perspective..the tallest is all of 24", Moby dick..the bushiest in the same pot is suspected to be the other pheno MD.
    [​IMG]

They will all get 3 gallon small pots tomorrow, the one gallon starters should be very nicely filled with root :).

Hammerhead. Will be great to compare the final product to my indoor run.
    [​IMG]

GDP
    [​IMG]

BSS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ah, i see now Angus. Yea, those are some nice healthy plants. I would say it's time to turn them. Especially that moby dick one. It looks like a sativa.

5. Hey man hows the girls? JW thought I would stop by and see how things are going!

Hope all is well man, Happy growin and smokin!

WGG

6. #26 angusbeef, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Took a few shots of the garden today...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The progression here.. HELP?!? I'm not the best at this does it look like its all still there.. lol? I can't tell if anything missin' or not...just purchased some doberman sensors need ta gettem installed..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keep in mind shes been periodically turned not always same shot..

[​IMG]

7. Up until you posted that last pic, I was going to say she looks a little premature. I was thinking maybe it's a long flowering sativa, but then you mentioned gdp so I was getting confused. Then I saw the bud shot and I believe she's ready to harvest. It looks to me like she was lacking in nutrients and/or soil she was in. I grew a plant out in just dirt a few years back that looked similar. It's like she's root-bound or something. Anyway, that's my .02 and you can take that with a grain of salt. IMHO, it's time to rol her in some flower and light her head on fire.

8. #28 angusbeef, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Hey SF thanks for the input..
    Gonna push her a few more weeks I'm just askin does it look like all the branches are there? lol Sily question, i know...but I couldn't tell.. maybe just the leaves started to fall but the plant looked bare yesterday..the last photo of the whole plant looks like it should have a branch coming out to meet the left middle edge of the picture, idk though..

It may or may not be root bound, its been fed well..

Atleast, I'd hope, it was feed well we have just bout the whole fn botanicare line now :) but its kind hard with two cooks spoiling the broth. Never quite know what the caregiver did half the time hes not around whe I water, leave a lot up to him but have tried to pass on as much knowledge as can so hope he's around the same page..just to damn much hassle to even try and micromanage it all...

Grown in coco coir SF, goin for the quality over quantity..

9. Well Angus, in my opinion, those branches look like they are there. However, you would know better than I would. When people cut off branches, it's quite evident. Just look over every square inch of her. How long have you been flowering her? If it's gdp and it's been outside, then she is very close to being ready for harvest. Good luck man. Happy :smoke:in'.

10. Yah the shocking revelation with the GDP plant... ends up being a ruderalis/indica..lol

That girl in recent photos is an unknown bag seed.. defiantly gettin close hopin for atleast another 2-3 weeks let it swell.. got lucky...great lookin strain..

11. #31 angusbeef, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    Formerly known as GDP.. lol, now identified as the ruderalis indica.. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cloned..
    [​IMG]

12. chunkin up for sure man! How much longer you think till harvest?

WGG

13. Probally depend on the weather.. monday its supposed to rain not sure if should leave em out or bring em in.. its warming up nicely in the day..mid to upper 70's..

14. #35 angusbeef, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    Made a vid today..excuse the quality lol

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

IDK, might be a pound here between the 3, what do ya'll think?..not bad for a mid july start.. looking back they sure came a long ways. Can't believe that ruderalis/indica or gdp, w.e the hell it is... lived..was discussin that with the caregiver just last night. We got it in a very bad state...lol, i've typed it here before and will say it again.. you could not find an image of "cannabis transplant stress" on google that looked worse.

I will swear by liquid karma.. although didn't get the digi cameera going until after it made a recovery you can see how sparse the first picture looked. 50% or more of the plant was lost and all the presex calyxes withered off and died before the turn around.

Overall expectations were not met..CG gettin greedy wanting more, more, more but fuk em right??? he was growing in a 5 gallon bucket with miracle grow woulda been lucky to pull an ounce off that beautiful plant you see in the front before I hit the scene.

15. Can't see the pics from Photobucket, but i'm glad you got it figured out anyway. I'm not sure why your caregiver would be getting greedy. If he has his own card he can grow his own shit himself. I've never understood that. We (as a collective) provide massive amounts of meds to our members and only ask that they contribute what they can. That's the way that it should be. It's such a freakin' racket in this state. Lets hope i-502 passes and the price of the meds drop like a rock. $50/zip type of drop. Fuck the Cartels and the black market. lol

16. #37 angusbeef, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    Wasnt sure if that was gonna work does it ask u for a password?

Yah he doesnt/didnt have the knowledge nor did he want to invest the capital to make it happen so here I am vested in our crop. Always kinda felt like i'd might be pushed out soon as the know how was established and i'm not needed any longer. IDK, will see for now its all goood to grow :)

Guess it keeps me on my toes, gotta stay one step ahead of the "game". Keep em all fooled' and never quite tell em everything ya know :/ lol.. idk :|

You know my experience with the collective.. haha, what a joke.. nothing more than a fn dispensary I need to find a group of legit Wa growers that care bout the patients.

17. Keep lookin' my friend. They are out there. As long as you're not using more meds than they can produce, you should be able to find one.

18. Yea buddy, that one worked just fine. Lookin' good.

Some hottie popped up over on the side too. Something about braless or something. Gotta go take a peek now. lol