Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Sorry if ya already cut down the scrog .... you can keep the scrog and spray with neem and additional essential oils like rosemary clove cinnamon garlic lemmon mint etc ..... even with not being able to get all the sites .... youre not trying to eradicate them though that would be awesome if it happens and it can. Sorry if i said lower humidity ... i meant to say lower temps and raise humidity they like dry hot dusty weather ... anyway ... keep spraying regularly then After 2 weeks when ya can hardly see them, add the predatories and stop spraying .... or just keep spraying 1-2 times aweek til harvest if ya cant do predatory mites ... ya can drop the neem and a few other essential oils a week or 2 before harvest and just spray with soap water .... if youre not too sure about the neem oil .... its fine bro .... its your weed and you have all the right to say i dont want to .. soap water is the minimum ... the max is that with neem and a bunch of essentials that are known to bother the mites .. ... anything in between the min and max .. . btw the little stress caused by the mites (that are under control) can make ur bud very potent

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 4
  2. Thank Guys, you're true friends, I appreciate the support. I was up till 1:00am last night cleaning, trimming and spraying leaves. I will buy some predators today. I'll wipe more of my leaves to see if I can remove more of the eggs. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yah I saw that will get some aurora too

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dam maybe I need to rethink moving from libafornia. Very lucky knock on wood but we don't have all the critters like u guys do in the east. I guess from what my outdoors buddies say. The caterpillars are barely seen in winter

• Like Like x 3
  5. You know Mike there's also the habanero spray if you can hack it that shit works pretty good darn good on spider mites it's a real good deterrent I used to use it all the time but when I got aphids don't work with aphids but it does work on those spider mites they don't like the Heat there's a recipe online for it if you can't find it let me know and I'll I'll tell you how to make it up really easy to make but you got to wear some gear to use because it will fuck you up profusely draining at the nose and eyes hacking and coughing you will cry LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'll have to suite up like you did that time. I have ski goggles and shit.

• Like Like x 3
  7. So I'm taking my bears out during the day and bringing them in during the night. So should get best of both worlds. Pretty much 24 hours of light

• Like Like x 4
  8. Yep you definitely going to need your ski goggles[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  9. War it is

• Like Like x 3
  10. $36.00 for Predator Mites, then $36.00 for shipping... Uggg.

Should I pull the trigger GTG?

• Like Like x 4
  11. My recommendatiin is to waitnon thw predators a little..... spray and clean and wash first ... reduce their numbers as much as possible ... then allow the predators to tackles the ones hiding ..... you dont want to bring them in now and spray things thatll also affect the predators. Keep in mind when they arrive, they wont be as active as the mites already there and feeding. The predators would need somw time to establish a population thats able to handle an ingestation .... when you release the predators, youll have to stop spraying
    My 2 cents
    Alsi waitin will allow ya time to really asses the situation and the response to spraying .... because it may be just enough for your issue
    Good luck and happy growing

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 4
  12. Agreed, they take about 5 days from order to arrival, even though it is an overnight delivery they only harvest the bugs on specific days. I'm thinking I'll need to order them next week for the following week. $70.00 is hard to take but I'll do it.

• Like Like x 5
  13. You have some Good Information now Mike plus what you know already! Dam straight $70 is lot $36 for shipping how do they charge that much it’s as costly as the Product. But as long as they do the job which I’m sure they will then it’s definitely worth it you’re just not growing a few plants so you could really get that $70 right back. It’s not off of Amazon is it Mike? because I was looking on there and didn’t see anything that was that much to ship? But I might’ve missed it I’ve been hearing a lot about essential oil’s working well to. You would probably need more than just essential oil‘s to eradicate them. Good Luck Bro you got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  14. Look at these two Hot girls eating the hottest pepper in the world the Carolina reaper! Ed i’m sure you know about them! It’s Crazy!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I only see boobies.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Lol I used to eat peppers like that

• Like Like x 3
  17. #3817 Robbie714, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    I know you did Ed! You could probably eat a couple at a time with no problem! Wait till they they take a deuce lol!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Right Mike that’s the point!

• Like Like x 3
  19. You see these little teenage kids eating them Tide pods laundry detergent? That’s all I use they change the lid so it’s more child proof! I never did no dumb shit like that when I was a kid! I would be messing with Girls, they’re eating fucking laundry Detergent makes no sense!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Kids have no control reminds me of my buddies that got taped to a tree when they were wacked out on mescaline and conebanol

• Like Like x 3