multi strain grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tripboufe, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Sup ppl so i had some problems and had to move away and get rid of everything, i only had 2 lemon haze my friend was keeping if they both turn to be lemon haze, one is around 3-4 weeks and the other 1 left behind they were near a window so i just moved them indoors today, im also germing 1 lemon haze (mother) and 8 bag seeds that i intend to do 12/12 , also i have some reserva privada OG Kush cming that i will add later on, ik currently running 1 600W , when i need another i hang it

Attached Files:

2. An update of the ladys and my new lemon haze seedling hope it makes a good mother plant i also have 15 high quality bag seeds germing hope all of em sprout and turn into fems.

Attached Files:

3. Made some odor "noiseless" control :)

Attached Files:

4. heres a pic of the ladys one pheno is developing much faster than the other and just added 5 seedlings in 1L container and 7 in 1.5 gallon all 12/12 from seed no veg time at all my 2 flowering are under "bottled nutes" but my 12/12 will be organic grow

Attached Files:

5. seems interesting. nice plants, subd

6. thx mate gonna check ur growss this is my 3rd grow gonna upload some pics of my harvested 2nd grow

7. nice, cant wait ti see them. what was your setup and yeild?

8. they were ak47 but from a bad dealer and clones straight 12/12 i dont recommend this on clones unless u put a bunch of em but even then... its a lot of watering now i rather veg less plants at least seedlings dont flower right over but they grow a bit im hoping for an ounce from each at least under my 600w.

Attached Files:

9. :) og kushhhhhh

Attached Files:

10. im guessing a week left

Attached Files:

11. they seemed ready a week ago but this week they look even better, no amber trics yet.. not sure what to do... i dont want to pass the harvest window T_T i probably will cut em today at 12 pm my xmas gift :)

12. chopped yesterday gonna put pics from harvest 2morrow, one plant is still flowering and seems to have at least 2 weeks left

Attached Files:

13. Tasty lookin buds bro. Subbin. What strains that the lemon?

14. thx mate they are from greenhouse seeds, my topped plant its looking even better i think SLH doesnt like too many colas, maybe one top cola would be huge, def trying it next run without messing up with her. they also VERY stress/Highppm resistant yielding aint the best but the budz/high compensate it.

15. some shots from a bud a couple of days before going into jars.
    super lemon haze, btw the other pheno is taking longer but the buds seem so fkin bigger like double at least.

Attached Files:

16. they look great man!

17. chopping the other plant today posting the before and after pics, later :) got some fkin work to do

18. Could have gone another week but i have to go for 4-5 days.... so although i saw some amber

Attached Files:

19. Btw my reserva privada og kushes seedlings are taking forever.... gonna germinate a couple more and see if it were the beans or if its the strains that takes forever