Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Good looking family

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

2. Thanx That is something I need to look into haven’t used any amendments usually just add soil with perlite Switch back-and-forth between Fox Farm and roots. Probably going to look into Coco in the future just wasn’t set up to water every day with 10% run off. After I get some range of motion with my broken hand I will try to set up my closet so my run off can be captured either that or Live soil

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I use peat moss and cow shit. My water is caught in saucers. Fed every other day .

4. Ur plants seem to love it. I use AN a&b No run off usually water 10% of pot volume every other day. I need to step my shit game up the plants seem to love the

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea I tend to throw the farm at an. In peat moss its like coco but 100 percent cheaper lol. Peat moss feeds at 30 percent rate . and I feed them while they this young about a two liter every two days. In a couple weeks ill start using a lot more water. The plants suck it up no problems .

6. Went to the store today FML $200 later. Hope this mammoth P Is worth it. [​IMG]

7. Jesus 200 bucks . I've used a lil of it . but guess your supposed to use it the whole grow. Or during flower . so ok ill be using house and garden a and b and shooting powder and mother of all bud. House and garden is just regular feeding but with the other two combined omg lol

8. Good morning people hope everyone is doing good this Saturday morning. Well the ladies are really doing well. The new growth I have in vines is amazing . starting from the first node up I got vines, so the process begins. I will not flip till I have 28 to 30 sets of vines growing . so ill be going for 30 colas on each plant. Then stretch time . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Old,pics kinda how ill be growing it 1493786965197.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Went to check th3 ladies all is well in the wilderness lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thanks brother. Can't wait its taking to long lol,

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Wassup dagger, Hope all is well Things are moving along slowly on this end Need to slow down growth in veg probably end up topping. Flower room won’t be ready for at least 3 to 4 weeks. Decided to throw six Little girls outside getting them used to the sun I will put them out permanently in a week. Little Plants are better than no plants

13. IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0866.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yea I hear that. Somes better than none. I see the plants on the right are trying to recover. Did u throw some lime up in your water? Some iron will help also.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Here's a couple pics of the girls, all are doing great [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Didn't know u was gonna flower this early. I'm still gonna veg over a month .

• Like Like x 2
  17. Next grow keep the leds closer u can get a better yield, in led the way I'm training them. If u need any help at all just lemme know

18. Ok I got u lol. Hope all is well on your end

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Haha u can call me zues god of lst lol . but honestly I can teach u to double or even triple your yield by doing it. With led its a must.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1