Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Bout to start a 4 strain grow from all the vault seeds. Strains are
    1 peyote critical,barneys farm
    2 original skunk, phoenix seeds
    3 white widow big bud, female seeds
    4 good shit , phoenix seeds.
    All the seeds are feminisied seeds.

My setup is composed of a 1000 watt nanolux og digital ballast .
    5 mars hydro leds
    And metal hailide and hps for the 1000 watt ballast.
    I'm growing in peat moss and cow munure. I'll be using vigoro for veg and a few other things depending on my mood lol.
    At the moment they are outside . They came out the ground yesterday. And so far so good . [​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  2. They all alive all 12 . So happy :-D[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Glad to see u join the ride. Hope all gets fat and stinky haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  4. @smokesara your welcome to Join also

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im in

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 3
  6. InterestinG GroW DStrain! I would like to add some manure to my indoor, but I thought it might be too strong for my roots?
    Good Luck with Your GroWI'm all Subbed uP

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh it's not to strong . I grow in peat moss and cow crap only. My last grow was amazing

8. Found ya! :popcorn:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Interesting grow. I mixed 1 year old cow manure and old used compost from a past indoor grow into the garden soil on my outdoor grow. Not needed any nutrients at all for the entire grow. They are growing like crazy. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see the outcome

• Like Like x 1
  10. If it's like my last grow brother they will be monsters. I pulled two lbs from my last grow. They was reveg clones I'll have to lst this lot to get the weight I'm needing. And Ty for tagging along all is welcome . Here is a pic from last grow . IMAG0408.jpg 1521499722972.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. And I thought I'd over filled my tent stunning looking plants

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ty brother . U all will not believe that I water my plants daily in my soiless mix but I do. They explode .

• Like Like x 2
  13. All 12.are up, green,and loving life so far. I think I'll leave em outside for a lil while . Shit save me maybe a month of elec lol if they get to noticable I'll have to take em emB-)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looking good. Yeah I'd leave them under natural sunlight. I'm north east UK and it's rare we get the nice weather like we are having at the moment. I planted my outdoor just before the warm weather started and they are loving it.

Devil xxl auto
    20180719_115203.jpg
    Unknown indica bag seed.
    20180719_115219.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looking good . Yea I'm in the united states and it's been warmer than usual. I'll be going to my outside girls later on today. I'll take some pics of em . I'll be good long as nobody gets nosy. So far so good

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well the weather decided to get bad and it's supposed to be like this for a few days,so I decided to bring the babies in for now. I don't want a lot of stretch already so under the mars 48 they go for now. They all doing very well. I do have one that is all first primary leaves and no a sign of the second set. I've had em like this before but usually they show some signs of the lil ones by now.. hoping it isn't something genetic. Rest seem fine. Time will tell. Here's a pic of the crazy eye lol [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. B-)[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here's a couple of the outside girls . They get 1.3 liters every day or two . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Well here's the girls today. I decided to fire up the metal halide :) 50 percent anyways lol. Already seen the difference. The leaves are pointing to the sky . Put some rooting hormones on em today. Just the powder stuff . Watered em and now just waiting. The lil white cup u see is a seed I got out of some Bruce banner from a Michigan dispensary. Hopefully it pops up. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2