Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. No I have a 315 lec( I know where's my quantum board haha) and the first plant is at 5.9 ph so it may be locked out of cal or mag. It also may be the fact of switching to flower at least that is what I was told when I posted about it yellow new growth happened. I had the craziest thing I will take a pic tomorrow but one of my stems is like dark purple but is now growing green again but it was only one stem,what's the deal? I use ro water with 5 ml cal mag every water and feed

2. u got issues. And no it doesn't turn colors like that during flip less u have a def. Mine stay green as grass.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

3. I also se that the new growth that is shaded is yellow but looks better once in the light.

4. Yup lots of issues but she is not a hermi and I will take some pics of how badly I destroyed this thing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is the breeder of the holy punch. Green house seed? I have a bunch of those that I won from the vault. Was thinking about popping some. How’s the smell? Any particular terps or Anything that sticks out?. Looks like some good smoke. Nice harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hey dagger did you end up with a picture of the good shit plant full bloom?

7. Tough to say ... I had changed so many variables from my previous grow. Everything from lights to my drying and trimming methods. I must say it was my best harvest yet though . Sorry it took me so long to respond I was on vacation and I don’t get an alert for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah it was from greenhouse... mine were also freebies from the vault Was supposed to be a three pack but only one seed inside. When it was growing had a strong grape smell hard to say now when I start burping jars my nose starts to fail me I’ll make sure and burp that one first to give you a good report in a couple days

• Like Like x 1
  9. No I got real busy at chop time. Nobody to help me so its kind of an ordeal

• Like Like x 1
  10. Figured I would ask. No reason to buy the crap if not much a difference

11. My order should be here today from the vault excited about Frisian dew by Dutch passion, and I got my mephisto order a couple days ago. Dagger if you can snap a pick of a dried bud when you get a chance that would be cool. Her is the mephisto I will drop some pics of the vault order when it comes.
    20190206_182216.jpg 20190206_182122.jpg
    30 beans for 200 u.s.

• Like Like x 1
  12. All mine is pretty much gone brother. Ill try if one of these clones ends up being one .

13. Woohoo 20190208_115121.jpg 20190208_115112.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nice start . I had to order some seeds today on a 50 percent off sale from another seed company. I got some god bud!! And a few other elite strains . in case u all haven't heard of it read up. The most potent weed on the planet!! I think I have some pics here

• Like Like x 1
  15. Here's some of em. All elite cup winning strains !! Spring is gonna be killer!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. And alas !!! A 4x4 four wheeler to get me way out there lol. And not a 4 stroke either!! 2 stroke and about to be oversized piston and bored out . should hit 70 mph!! And have all the climbing ability I need . she's even got a winch lol. And best of all 200 bucks bought off a cop yee haw lol[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. 18 days in Not to bad so far[​IMG][​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Still looking to see that finished good shit daggers. ;)

19. Yo popcorn, here are some pics of the good shit you ordered. These are on about two months cure I don’t manicure until I feel like it or the cure is done so sorry about the leaf, I trimmed 2 nugs up to take a picture. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Sorry the pictures are so dark I took em where I keep my jars the room is kind of dark

• Like Like x 1
  20. How sweet of you green bowl. But for real you didn't need to do that, they look beautiful I guess you are just going to have to smoke those 2 nugs soon. :)

• Like Like x 1