Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Easiest way is to use a tote some peat,moss and rooting powder from Wal-Mart. And in the winter a heating pad on the bottom of the tote. A week roots will come

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice job dudes, it was a pleasure to read thru this grow. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Your welcome brother. Total weight is 26 oz. And the new grow already on the way. Will be starting a new thread for that run. I'm hoping this helps whoever sees it and realizes it does not take all that expensive bullshit to grow quality bud. I'm bout to show a couple dry pics . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. And so u all know every strain stinks wonderful when dry. A couple plants didn't really have a smell till dry and a couple days cure but dam ur came out. The skunk original is just additictive! The smell before smoked and after is almost the same. Hits so hard makes u feel kinda retarded for a 10 15 seconds lol. Super powerful when pulled at around 25 30 percent Amber. We usually pull sooner for the wife because she likes the body buzz for her chronic pain. But she loves this so for sure a keeper. The white widow big bud came out lush and has a distinct smell. Woodsy and strong the aroma is something u can just wish was air to breath lol.all have a great high. Ill give the other smoke report soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. And the results.. Yee haw where's the banjo haha[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. I should have time to start a new thread tomorrow . not sure if ill put it on gc or afn . will let u know. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yeah dagger!! ️ Beautiful.. got some pictures from last Saturday. I can finally see the finish line. It’s been fun going through this grow with you hope you don’t mind if I post The rest of my grow here here IMG_1705.JPG IMG_1729.JPG IMG_1706.JPG IMG_1741.JPG Some lights off pictures IMG_1708.JPG IMG_1709.JPG IMG_1715.JPG First two to get the chop are going to be peyote critical and BlackBerry Kush They been on plain water for a week now I’ll try and take some current pictures tomorrow night. Big poker game tonight wish me luck IMG_1749.JPG IMG_1734.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Looking great brother !! Man I love the taste of all mine. U will to,im sure. Good luck man win some nute money haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. Started chopping last Monday some pics throughout the week [​IMG] #1 BlackBerry [​IMG][​IMG]#2️same Another blackberry[​IMG][​IMG]#3 Peyote critical[​IMG][​IMG]#4 super critical [​IMG][​IMG] four down nine to go

• Like Like x 3
  10. Beautiful harvest! those black berries look extra juicy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good shit[​IMG][​IMG]And blissful wizard[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Second-half harvest [​IMG]Red diesel[​IMG]Holy punch[​IMG]And for OG’s pretty much look all the same[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] it’s been fun dagger thanks for letting me share on your thread.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Not a problem brother !! All of it looked amazing. Glad it out turned out good for you!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have had 100% with the vault. Can't wait to see good shit I have a seed. Watching

• Like Like x 3
  15. Working on the second flip now. Been busy sorry been gone for a minute . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. @Green bowl packers how do u rate the mammoth p? Is it worth it in you're experience? From what I could see it looked like quality bud

17. What all u got going ?

18. This is my first grow so successful germination and successful plants are 2 different stories lol. I hav one 8 ball kush from Barney farm and green gelato from Royal queen. I have to give it up to the strong genetics of barney farm seeds the kush plant has been through hell and back I even lost most of a branch right after switching to flower because I super cropped it and must have squeezed to hard. But I have on the way a mix 10 pack of autos from sweet seeds and one I have been looking forward to but wasn't able to get last time and that is 5 frusion dew by Dutch passion. Here is my two going now almost 2 weeks in flower.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. U need some cal mag on that first plant. Purple stems and yellow new growth. U using led?