multi strain coco grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by midlandman92, Apr 16, 2017.

1. not first time growing, previous experience was in soil so thought I'd give coco a try.

1x1x2 tent
    600w hps
    cool tube
    320cfm outtake
    100cfm intake
    canna coco
    Hessi nutrient coco range
    4litre and 10litre pots

HSO chocolate mint og
    Europa seeds cheeselicious
    bomb seeds thc bomb
    dinafem big kush
    lemon amnesia cut from previous run
    Northern lights
    g13 blueberry gum
    black diesel
    revered Girl Scout cookies.

currently been in yet since the 2nd so about 14 days ....

• Like Like x 1
  2. haven't got any pics as of yet.. I'm also vegging on 16 hour light..
    see how the do with that as cannot have it on anymore due to location of the tent.. I was thinking of going 12/12 from seed but want to atleast try giv them a little veg time so I can expect a half decent yeild.. I'm hopin for atleast 1 ounce a plant with minimal veg time..

I have done 12/12. fin seed before on a few strains as a experiment and to pull in some quick weed.. it wasn't as such quick because the plant still tryed to mature herself before flowering so my advice is if you can veg for a few weeks it's worth it..

if anybody has any experience with a similar setup and veg times etc.. drop your a mini grow report or a link to your grow. much appreciated. may your endeavours be fruitful

3. not a lot to update. pics from couple days ago. will get fresh ones tonight.
    scraggy looking plants a reveg Girl Scout cookies from a grow last year. decided to keep her as her main cola was the fattest Iv seen...

lemon amnesia being the plants that got topped and stripped to have just 2 main stems. ties her down to open her up.. grown her previously and wow!! what a smoke... perfect for the day time. very energetic smoke. keeps ya head clear..

the others a group shout of the baby's brill keep updating with progress any info any body has to input would be great. was pin to do 12/12 from seed but would rather get the roots established a little before flipping ...

Attached Files:

4. the bottom pic is oce hash I made from te trim and pop corn bud from the lemon plant previously

5. group shot will get them out next time and name them individually

Attached Files:

6. Whats up
    Im in the same size tent using canna coco. Id personally do fewer plants in that area, scrog them out and fill the canopy with a short veg time. Im following this one for sure, best of luck man

• Like Like x 1
  7. ayup bro

I was thinking that Yano... how short of a veg time because I was thinking of flowering these within the next 10 days.. this my first coco grow so I'm unsure what to expect

nice one for pippin in.. not a lot on people seem to be interested lol I keep posting bro atleast your here hahahaa!!

you have anything growin off? I could take a look at?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I usually veg for a couple of weeks, but then again it depends on strain, number of plants, and what size space are we talking. Since you have loads of plants in there I wouldnt veg to long. They can stretch up to 33% their size during flowering, so try to think how big do you want them its kinda up to each grower man.

No worries, Im new to coco as well and only started to germinate my seeds last night. Ill be interested in your grow for sure so keep this updated im keen to see how you get on. Both coco noobs so we can help eachother out haha.

I started a new journal heres the link. Autopot coco grow, can I reach a gpw? . The pics in that are my current grow cana terra mix its not coco, but itll give you an idea of how I scrog with fewer plants to fill my tent.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'll keep updated as much as possible brother!! I'll take pics as often as I can aswell..

ongoing to take a look at your grow in a sec just packing all the tools away at work lol... well everybody else is I'm on my phone.. haha

yeah I know about the stretch but Iv got indicas so I'm hopin they don't stretch to much... if I get a ounce a plant I'm happy.. first time tho with cocoso I'm not expecting the world lol..

Iv not long finished a lemon amnesia which had around 3 oz from in soil but never kept grow failed in. changed the area I had the tent in aswell but I'm happy with what I produce..
    I managed to clone her aswell and have her in the tent now. she was a lovely smoke and as its 420 I'm goin to smoke the bubble hash from lemon amnesia haha

put some fresh pics up tonight aswel bro

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like your style, let everyone else to the packing up haha.

Yeah bro indicas shouldn't stretch to much so maybe give them another week and a half and see how big they are and then flower?? I've heard coco is far better than soil so stay on top of it any you might be surprised man haha.

Bubble hash from lemon sounds tops man enjoy, happy 420 btw :)
    Yeah do man, theyre looking sweet so far so keep up the good work

• Like Like x 1
  11. thanks brother.. God loves a tryer lol

well I did all the work today so least they can do is pack up haha

had a sneak at your bro looking fukin Fire!! there very happy and look like you know how to keep them happy...

I attempted to make some dab bud I don't think it turned out right. plus I don't have any special equipment to do it so...

right I just got in so just gonna make a feed up
    I use hesi coco kit.. follow the guide on the bottle carnt go wrong

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha well thats allowed so, once your not one them workers who stands around with a brush in his hand all day hahaha.
    Cheers buddy, I'm very happy with them been my best grow so far for sure. They are very happy with the exception of some slight heat stress, but since i put the new extractor fan in temps are bang on.

Yeah I've been tempted in making dabs myself its something I need to look more into.

Back to your grow, is this your first feed for them?? I dont know what hesi feed chart is like, but I know cannas can be a bit to much at times. I usually start with half the recommended dose and work my way up from there

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 midlandman92, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Iv fed from the start o have. prolly wasn't such a good idea but they've coped well with it..

got sone fresh pics, unfortunately ph Pen thrown a o wobbly and only top half of the screen works?! must be damp inside.. bit guttered really as have no fees left mixed up and they need watering/feeding. but Amazon can do next day delivery on one so ordered one just... I'm fucking baked I am. trying to look at a Chinese menu cuz there's now way I'm cooking

right get some pics up

Attached Files:

14. that was the lemon on 4th of April so 16 days ago... I take around 30% of leaves off every week or so but just to see if she produces more. I have a query u might be able to help me with? she in soil ATM... if I transplanted her into coco as she is (just remove pot and straight into coco) would work? if so would I need to flush her soil to a ph 5.8-6.0.. or just water round the edges in the coco until roots establish in the edges then flush? or try rinse the soil of? I'm not goin to attempt anything whilst I'm stoned cuz I just fuck everything up lol

Attached Files:

15. No way thats shit, hopefully new one arrives shortly man. Haha yeah man treat yourself why not. Im not in England man but not far away from it, sorry just don't wanna put my location on this haha. No problem feeding early on, especially with coco, just hoped ya took it easy on them the first couple of feeds.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have no idea bro, why are u transplanting it into a different medium?? I would just stick with soil I wouldnt complicate things anymore than you have to. Some might disagree with me, but I wouldnt trim them that much every week. More leaves the more energy the quicker theyll grow. I give them an aggressive trim, loliop a week or so before flower

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah started with quater strength on the feed up until now but carnt use it, oh should arrive tomix. they'll have to ride it out...

yeah Iv never really trimmed them but I always see mixed results and opinions so i don't mind sacrificing as its a lesson learnt. I'm not going to really trim the others unless I have to..

haven't got no soul around and no chance of gettin to shop anytime soon.. could just leave her in that pot but I want to get a bit bigger..

the scraggy plants a reveg plant from last year. she was a mess before now. just saved the strongest branches and ted the undergrowth...

lollipop being wher you squeeze the stem, hearing a snap.. Iv tryed that before a few times and got mixed views.. I might try on a couple of these

18. Yeah thats perfect keep working up until your at the feed charts fully recommended EC. One thing about trimming to get good results, it shouldn't be done routinely. Should always have a purpose, to train, to allow better light penetration, to train them etc and it should certainly benefit the plants.

Yeah she needs a new pot bro, but it could prob last another couple days in there until you get some soil. It might be ok to transfer to coco but it might cause issues, Ill try research it when i get a chance I'm curios to see if its ok to do.

No lollipoping is removing all the growth up to a certain height in the plant, your thinking of super cropping man. I usually just veg mine until theyre old enough to be topped, then scrog, lolipop and flower. Simple and effective I find.

Hers a good site on the basics of growing, you might find some good info in it, this link is to their training guides. Have a read of it when you get a chance its a good site to refer to bud
    Cannabis Training Techniques - LST, Topping & More | Grow Weed Easy

19. yeah man Iv been on there before bro they've got anything and everything about growing.. I acquired a clone of blue cheese last year and lst'd her in a ten litre pot of soil under cfl up until 3rd week of flower then under 400w hps.. (5-6weeks veg) ended up with just over 3 ounce ... it was like head ache weed tho even the smell turned me off...

how many scroggs have you completed? I like the concept but I'm to busy and lazy to be spending time tucking them and training... but if I could I most definelty would cuz my yeilds would prolly triple..

with the trimming I try to just trim the leafs blocking the lower bud sites.. I try not to go mad but some times I can get carried away...

the transplanting into coco ain't worth thinking about, like you say bro it's just a problem creater... I have looked it up but its just mixed opinions to be fair... I don't fancy giving it a try either thinking about it lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. What you mean headache weed lol I was thinking about doing a blue cheese this grow, last time I had some was two years ago in Amsterdam, I like it but get sick of it quite quickly.

This is my third scrog now man, and the next grow my 4th. I honestly don't think its to time consuming training them, I spend maybe 20-30 mins a week doing it. Its brilliant to have an even canopy where the light is penetrating all the buds as equal as possible. I wouldnt grow any other way unless I was doing a sog, but I don't want 20 small plants in my tent, and I dont have any space for mothers to allow me to do that