Multi-National Cannabis Connoisseur Side By Side Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Apr 9, 2019.

1. :lmafoe:
    If she read this thread she will definitely be like
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice work gents. My girls have been up for a few days, working on getting my wife's plant caught up, it got stuck in the rockwool

Gonna transplant them into 1 gal airpots tonight, 5050 coco/perlite

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rapid Start just made it to the top of my list

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Also decided to take a T-Break until saturday - it's so fucking hard to get and stay high anymore... and i've got like 2-3 pounds of cannabis now and i'm taking a t break... the hell is wrong with me lol

oh and fresh journal for this: Schmebulock grows Mephisto! Forum Stomper (x3) and Creme de la chem (x1)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nice! I tried to grow forum stomper a little while back and failed (transplanting autos is tough to get right).

Regarding the t-break - have you heard of the resensitization process? If you're stopping for a few days, taking it real easy for a couple days after that may help even more...

• Like Like x 3
  6. oooh good to know, i'll check this out here in a bit!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I take breaks from time to time, but about 2 weeks or so.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i switched to airpots, and ever since, transplanting is cake!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. @trojangrower
    Twist the screw, the entire walls come off instantly - take the bottom plug off and put it right into your next size up.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. I've never used em...

• Like Like x 1
  11. i know... hence the pictures and my explanation lol, silly :p

my first grow was in smart pots, made the early decision to airpots and the reusability has already paid for itself as I start my 4th grow.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I really gotta get some of those. Amazon?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. yessir
    $45 - x6 - 3 gallon "power pot"
    $25 - x6 - 0.3 gallon (1 liter) airpots

I use the 0.3 gallons for my seedlings, then plant them straight into the 3 gallon pots. I have never actually used my 5 gallon airpots - they're still in the original box lol... i just keep them in 3 gallon pots and double feed daily.

my current grow in 0.3 gallon airpots:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. i would think your hempy solution is just as good if not better, no?

• Like Like x 3
  16. I’ve transplanted three autos now. I did one with the sides cut out and it seemed easy enough to transfer so I went ahead. One out of solo cup and two I dug up because the soil was to wet. I’ll start all in solo cups now to allow for more room in tent for a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  17. that's why i stopped using solo cups and go straight into the 0.3gal airpots - they're about the same size as solo cups but they don't let you overwater due to the open sides, and the 50/50 coco/perlite mixture also won't let it overwater. The bottoms of the airpots sit about an inch off the ground inside, so even though they appear to be on the ground your plant is elevated above all that moisture that's draining out.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Maybe, I don't know. Just be fun to see if they work as good as you make them work!
    I guess I could drill a bunch of holes in a bucket to see if the extra air flow at root level works for me.

19. it's a little more than just holes lol, you got $35 layin around for a test? get that 3 gallon pack

• Like Like x 1
  20. yea, I got to say @MickFoster swears by those pots.

• Like Like x 1