Multi-National Cannabis Connoisseur Side By Side Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Apr 9, 2019.

1. #1 Schplakken, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    I plotzed my beans today! I got my dirt ready for the sprouts in a day or 2. I dropped all 15 beans and made 12 dirt bags for them. Surely I can get 4 good females from that! Anyone wanting to join, drop your beans today and give us a pic and description of your grow. Mine are Thanos regs from Aficionados of Cannabis Seed Bank, (ACSB), 4 of the girls will be going into 8 gal hempy tubs after they show sex. Medium is a coco mix. 5' x 5' flower tent with 4x CMH 315's when they get that far.
    [​IMG] DSCN8258.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  2. I'm in! Can't wait to see what you and Trojan both do. :)

• Like Like x 5
  3. Good to see you, Sticky! Drop your seeds and shoot some pics and tell about your strain and stuff like I did. The show is on the road!

• Like Like x 5
  4. I wish I could dude. It would be fun! Eventually the timing will work out for me to partake in something like this... Right now, my space is about 21 days out from making the flip to flower. Photos, won't be ready til around 7/1.

I'll have to be content watching you guys grow some bodacious nugs this time! :love-m3j:

:watching:

• Like Like x 5
  5. That's cool bro. We'll do another of these in the future, until then, enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Schplakken, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    I finally got the links to my journals to stick!
    Thanks, Steak!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fuckin subbbbbbbbbbbed! Looking forward to it...

@trojangrower you have your own thread for this or are you both posting in here?

• Like Like x 3
  8. All Thanos beans sunk and now toweled up for a day or 2. DSCN8359.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yes! Thanks bro! Trojan should be around this evening, I hope. We will both put our pics and info here.

• Like Like x 4
  10. I'm in I'm in... but imma start em in rockwool and figure start three... if they all crack? Or germ 5... dammit if i start five and they all crack i'll be kinda screwed. I just want one mama so I figure start three then chances for a female (if they all crack) is .5*.5*.5= one in 125 !? WTF!

I got three new pieces for my hydro drain thingy, it a bucket to a bucket system each plant will ebb and flow i suppose but i still want to start new plants each month or so...

ok three. rockwool is soaking, can addy, you guys help me this time round cuz' I made some changes to the hydro system i jimmied up, but they aint going there for a while so...

oooo I'm so excited
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  11. #11 Schplakken, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Yes! Here we go brother! Let the good folks know what you're growing and something about how you grow, like medium, lights, feed, etc.

• Like Like x 4
  12. upload_2019-4-9_17-58-20.png
    upload_2019-4-9_17-58-55.png
    ok five then

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Just a little tip
    The seed banks should soon start 4/20 promos and some good deals can be had from your favorite seed sources!
    Save up! Haa!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. kk started five regular Thanos seeds from ASBC ! They suppose to be the BoMb! started in Rockwool EC ~150 water ph 6.0 stuck em in a tote on a lower shelf. Pretty warm in the room, so I won't bother with a heating pad; 18/6.
    upload_2019-4-9_20-14-5.png

They will be in rockwool for a bit, but eventually I hope to get two females into a drip irrigation system I been fooling with. Its just a gravity fed 5 gal bucket 10"netting hydroton, 5min on 15off system.

Should I try Plant Prod or should I go Future Harvest??? I know Future Harvest works, but I think so will PP. We'll see. I will probably follow the CCH2O feeding schedule (like ECs and stuff).

Lights... now that's a question. I'm starting with fluorescence T5s 3K/5K, but just till they sprout. My vegetables for the garden are also getting started, and will get moved either outside soon, or to the upstairs window, but I'm renovating at the moment lol.

upload_2019-4-9_20-21-32.png

Right now its kinda good, cuz you can see I'm starting a bunch of veggies and seeing where the limits are for lights and seedlings. "yes dear, I'm kicking your plants out of my room soon":love-m3j:

4xHLG V2-96s and an 800 meijiu board, dimmed to ~40% (?) Each of those cannabis plants is under one 96 so probably just go 96, although idk yet. I'll see if I can get a couple more 800 boards in a month or two, once I switch all the lights over to 220V.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Fukin A bro! I feel good that you'll grow out 2 females! I'm gonna do 4 to fit my space, like you are. You gonna use the same dwc setup for Thanos?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Your lights are gonna look killer when you get to turn em up!
    Broad, intense coverage

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I think you misunderstood; that's what I'm planning for Thanos. Those other plants (also from ASBC but idk the strain) are in coco, need to get transplanted; they are the seeded plants in my PP grow journal.
    I've done a similar grow with the Colorado Cheese (here some media), but I used too tight a filter in the bottom of the drain bucket. I'm actually shopping around atm for some better material, like maybe this stuff:
    upload_2019-4-9_21-6-31.png
    but idk yet.

upload_2019-4-9_21-8-57.png
    You can see (CC2) how the bucket just drips to the lower bucket, but I upgraded the drain lines to ID 3/4" to help... I just use the smaller 5gal res per plant so I can observe them... lol actually cuz I start them at different times usually and they are on a different regiment.

idk if i should add filter material, but the root of the problem is the roots.

yes, I've thought to replicate Steakbombs nice DWC system, but then I can't have the perpetual grow.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Nice!

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Ain't nothing perpetual about this particular grow.
    We have this 1 shot to see what Thanos does.
    This is gonna take 4 months!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. I mean you can do a perpetual grow like this... You just need two setups lol. One for veg or clones and one for flowering.

• Like Like x 3