Mulit-Strain Nor Cal MMJ Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bayareapurpz, Jul 8, 2011.

1. starting this threa late because of how long an outdoor grow is lol thought id shortin it up.. well right now outside i have Critical+, white widow, blue widow, 2 aurora indicas, 4 grape gods, and one Bc god bud.. All plants are from seed except the white widow and blue widow which i cloned after and indoor grow.. i had too after i got 2 oz from a 2 nd a half foot plant lol b back with pics

2. heres a full outlay of my gardwn i say we get about 12 hrs of full sunlight each day til the surrpunding oaks get in the way..

Attached Files:

3. the two first pics are my short squat indica phenotype grapegod thats growing crazy with huge main stems.. the other pic is the sativa grapegod pheno type

Attached Files:

4. the first two pics are the white widow which is growing massive, im expecting nothing short then a pound and a half out of this guy he's about 4 feet high with a stem the width of a quarter; the other two pics are my critical+ which was actually started out the wiest seed id ever cracked but when i threw himoutside he exploded with the lineage of chronicxbigbud i think im lookin for 2 pounds out this guys he's also about 4 and a half feet tall..

Attached Files:

5. heres my blue widow in the 1st pic did alright indoors very resinous though hopefully it'll yield more outdoors.. the other two pics are my aurora indicas ones almost 4ft tall and lookin vigour starting to smell like he was to start budding a little bit..

Attached Files:

6. :eek::eek: damnnn Im jealous! Lookin great man. This is a reason why Im moving to Cali asap:smoke:

7. nice :) growing GDP, papaya, chocolope, casey jones, kush berry, sour grape, and pineapple thai ..pics soon

8. ya cali's where its at man; my next door nieghbors front door is like 20 feet away from my garden but no worries the neighbors on my left have 3 grow rooms with a 3 thousand dollar electricity bill and nieghbors to they left are old hippy stoners who wouldnt dare jack me..

9. awesime sac ill have to check that out.. where'd you get your gdp at? i have kens gdp indoors couple weeks til ima bloom em...

10. been awhile since i updated since then ive up'd my nutes alot here pics of the finishing weeks of veg

Attached Files:

11. flowering has begun im now in the first week of september ill be pulling some in the beginning of oct some at the end; everythings exploding with flowers an ive been trimming lower fan leaves convieniently for about 1 nd a half months heres pics of mid august when they first started to flower

Attached Files:

12. Heres an up to date update; its sat Sept 3rd flower in full swing everythings lookin great...

image-990134644.png

heres my late planted grape god taking off

image-1497665935.png

heres anothere grapegod bud upclose

image-3028479015.png

heres the strong indica grapegod

image-844744709.png

heres an upclose of my critical + tree

image-3728183076.png

this is a side cola off my nirvana white widow plant that cola is like 8 in's long and about 3 ins wide already with a month at least still to go

Attached Files:

13. Saaaweeeeet