Mug Pipe. A must have.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dreadlocker, Mar 10, 2009.

1. just came across this and wanted to share..

i do not own it.

[​IMG]

2. Ah! The end of cottonmouth!

3. Ohhh son of a bitch, I fucking WANT! Any idea where to get?

4. that is so epic

5. dude... dude... so creative.... i want to see that thing milked w/ smoke and beer in it :)

6. hahaha, perfect for the early morning pre-work toke.

Get your THC and Caffeine for the day all in one awesome session

7. Totally sick bro nice find who ever owns one of those is damn lucky +rep fo that

8. it just occured to me that having like icewater or some cold beverage would cool the smoke, wouldn't it?

9. you couldn't drink with a packed bowl though.. :[

10. I really want to get something from Bates.

11. Yeah ya could. You'd have to double wall the glass, otherwise the smoke would just disappear as it went where the liquid would be. I'm sure it milks up the whole thing.

Heh, you could have a milkshot of your milk in your mug.

12. damn where do i buy one of the toking utensils

13. thats such an amazing idea. i would kill for one of those.

14. He may have meant that your tipping it to drink it and if its not packed well you can loose some bud.

At least thats what I thought right away

15. You could simply cover the bowl with your finger while drinking. That looks so badass.

16. that is fucking legit. could probably freeze it, too. reminds me of a cup i had that had a spinning mixer thing in the bottom so it would mix chocolate milk with the press of a button :smoke: this glass is cooler, though.

17. a frosty mug.

i like this thing very much, very creative. you could fill the middle with water and freeze it. or drink beer how nice :smoke:

18. Or you could just use a straw to drink out of it so you don't spill your bowl
    and i want one sooooo bad haha

19. looks like you could use it as a stemless too

20. on the same site theres a another one it IS a beer mug ...and its crazy lookin ....great idea tho agreed wld love to own one