mtv WTF?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by tokin', Feb 21, 2009.

1. WTF am i watching on mtv! it says rob dyrdek fantasy factory but its not!...it's a fuckin movie of people trying to make roller skating cool..am i going crazy!!!!!!
    <--:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Yea my guide does that sometimes too, is your cable box on the right date ?

3. My question to you is why you are even watching MTV. It's going to be the downfall of the human race in about 30 years.

:p

4. I don't watch it Mtv often just flipping through the channels and it's just that channel that's doing it..not that it matters:p but what is this GOD AWFUL movie lmao!!!!!!! you guys have to watch it

5. Fun factory, Rob & Big and Nitro Circus are the only good shows on there. I remember back in the 80's when MTV actually played music, now all it is is hot rich girls crying and MTV pushing homosexuality and scandalous sexual behavior as the norm. I used to watch real world until this season when they cast a dude with his dick turned inside out and tucked inside him named Kaitlyn, I prefer to call him Keith....

6. ^OMG wtf thats just sick!^ this movie is like "biker boyz" but with roller skates lol im hook on it because of house bad this is - oh and t.i. is in it so it has to be good!

7. mtv went down the drain years ago.. fuck mtv

8. Theres a few good shows on there

real world, TI's road to redemption, fantasy factory, rob and big if its ever on, and nitro circus are pretty good

9. I like the ones mentioned ^^ plus true life.

10. Wait Ti road to redemption? F that

11. #11 GregD, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    that show's pretty decent dude

True lifes good too

Edit: G's to gents is ok too I guess