Mrteas Organic Neurosis

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MrTea, May 25, 2013.

1. What did ya do break off an early sample?
    What strain? Don't recognize it.

2. That's the Norcal Catpiss. Puts me on my ass. Very heavy body stone. Very little head high.

3. Greenhouse going up. Going to Be buying a bunch of 9 gauge galvanized steel poles to construct the roof. I'll be Ble to bend them into whatever shape I need. After that, 1 exhaust fan to buy. I already have 6 mil greenhouse plastic to use for 2 years before I get polycarbonate panels.
    [​IMG]

4. Subbed; have a friend around 8000ft elevation near Durango was wondering what yours is?

5. #165 MrTea, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    The mile highcity! I'm at about 5350. Thanks for joining in!

6. #168 MrTea, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Does the catpiss have a sweet taste to it mrtea?
    I've got some bagseed that smelt like catpiss.

Thought it would be bad to smoke but actually was really good.(sweet)
    it was just that initial sniff of the jar that gets ya in the booty. lol

8. I don't know if I've noticed a sweet taste to it. More musky than anything. Haven't smoked it in 5 months so ill give a smoke report in a month when she's ready.

9. OH Yeah...lookin' good mrtea
    love the Fall colors.

10. Me too. That gsc forum cut is beautiful. Pink red purple yellow orange green....I've been growing her 3 years and this is my best run with her . she's too difficult to grow, I can't take her bullshit anymore so this is my last run with her.i culled the clones I had

11. I hate problem children, adapt to my style or die.
    Some cuts are stubborn, just never adapt.

12. In my limited experience with growing I am beginning to understand this first hand. Its hard to make the decision because some of the best cultivars are often the hardest to grow.