Mrs. Buzzkillington

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by applesaucenazi, Aug 4, 2009.

1. So last weekend me and my friend went to Taco Bell for some late night munchies. We get there at around 11 pm and of course, there's a long line of cars in the drive through... damn stoners. Lol. So we had to wait a long ass time in the drive through. Finally the people in front of us order, and pull up, but not far enough. Thinking I would get to the box in a minute I pulled up as far as I could and I guess that triggered the alarm or w/e it is that tells the employee that there is someone at the box. There was no way I was shouting my order to her so I rolled up my window to wait till I could pull forward. I heard her say something like "Hello can I help you" at least 5 times. I never responded because I wasn't up to it yet.
    Finally I get up to the box, and I pretty much already know what I want. I wait to be greeted... wait longer, then "Can I help you find something on the menu" in a snooty voice... I glanced at my friend and looked back "Um... no I was just waiting for someone to say something." Again a snooty voice, "Well I said something at least 5 times, there are a lot of cars behind you ma'am." Bam! Buzz is gone, I'm pissed. "I just got up to the box! Now I would like..." and I proceed to order. There was no cinnamon on my cinna twists and no syrup in my soda! WORST TACO BELL EVER! Damn I was pissed.

2. One day i will eat the almighty Taco Bell one day

3. Yea bro Taco Bell sucks. I wished I liked it but I got mad sick from it one time when I was younger and now everytime I think about taco bell I get those memories back in my head and then I just dont want it anymore.

4. taco bell is delicious. its a shame they were dicks. i try to always get my food from inside, cuz that way, i'm really nice to them, and they dont fuck with my food. i agree though, whenever we're in drive through, something always gets fucked up

5. Seems like such a small issue in life to get your panties in a ruffle over.

...just sayin.

6. This.

7. Some of the fast food places have a timer that starts when you trip that alarm that records how fast it takes from beginning of the order to delivery of the food. When I worked at Wendy's they always grilled us to keep that number low. Maybe you were throwing off her numbers :p

8. so this one time...

me and my friend went to Taco Bell for some late night munchies. We get there at around 11 pm and of course, there's a long line of cars in the drive through... damn stoners. Lol. So we had to wait a long ass time in the drive through. Finally the people in front of us order, and pull up, but not far enough. Thinking I would get to the box in a minute I pulled up as far as I could and I guess that triggered the alarm or w/e it is that tells the employee that there is someone at the box. There was no way I was shouting my order to her so I rolled up my window to wait till I could pull forward. I heard her say something like "Hello can I help you" at least 5 times. I never responded because I wasn't up to it yet.
    Finally I get up to the box, and I pretty much already know what I want. I wait to be greeted... wait longer, then "Can I help you find something on the menu" in a snooty voice... I glanced at my friend and looked back "Um... no I was just waiting for someone to say something." Again a snooty voice, "Well I said something at least 5 times, there are a lot of cars behind you ma'am." Bam! Buzz is gone, I'm pissed. "I just got up to the box! Now I would like..." and I proceed to order. There was no cinnamon on my cinna twists and no syrup in my soda! WORST TACO BELL EVER! Damn I was pissed.

9. wow, just the other night me and my friend went to Taco Bell for some late night munchies. We get there at around 11 pm and of course, there's a long line of cars in the drive through... damn stoners. Lol. So we had to wait a long ass time in the drive through. Finally the people in front of us order, and pull up, but not far enough. Thinking I would get to the box in a minute I pulled up as far as I could and I guess that triggered the alarm or w/e it is that tells the employee that there is someone at the box. There was no way I was shouting my order to her so I rolled up my window to wait till I could pull forward. I heard her say something like "Hello can I help you" at least 5 times. I never responded because I wasn't up to it yet.

10. Yea, they make the best gluten-filler and reconstituted grease burritos out there

11. ...

[​IMG]

:laughing: